Friday, April 19th, 2024 11:35:50 AM EST

EGC INDIA

EverGreenCoin Forums Beginners Introductions EGC INDIA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rishikesh Reddy
    Participant

Hi , i am Rishikesh and i am from INDIA ,EGC will be a very good coin in future due its unique idea to support for Green Environment and many more programs to Reconstruct nature

Hi Rishikesh!

It is great to have you and other people from around our globe here. After all, in regards to our environment, we are all in this together! 🙂

I look forward very much to all the like-minded people and their ideas coming to blossom here on the EverGreenCoin.org website.

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi to everyone!

abyaby123

Hey Rishikesh welcome here and lets see how much new guys from india will join in the future. Hope you can explain them then what EGC is and what we want to accomplish.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.