Friday, April 19th, 2024 07:13:40 PM EST

I.E.O. Gardens

EverGreenCoin Forums EGC Gardens I.E.O. Gardens

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James Magee

I.E.O. will be participating in a number of community gardens and tree planting efforts in our local area. We appreciate the support of the EGC community and the ability to do more for our community you have presented us with.

I.E.O. Gardens is building an indoor plant nursery to start garden plants and root fruit trees to help improve our community year after year. The garden plants will be donated to local community gardens and sold to local individuals for their private gardens. This will provide a good start for or local community gardens year after year and a small amount of revenue to give the site host. We plan to use this same room to root fruit trees every year after the spring garden rush. We will be rooting tree trimmings from some of our local fruit trees and planting them in the surrounding area. This will include apples, pears, and peaches of various varieties.

We can not force nature and these efforts will take time. We are going to provide photos and videos of the effort here so keep checking back.

If you want to help our effort we appreciate any contribution you can make to I.E.O. Gardens at EJddgUfmmKC8VRYJSQ1hKgGxMcRBbbdFUu

James Magee

We here at IEO have been working diligently on our local gardens and tree planting efforts. We greatly appreciate all of the support we have received from the EGC community, Thank you everyone. We have taken and started a large number of assorted cuttings from fruit and flower trees. We will be planting some of these trees in the area of the honey bee preservation efforts and will be giving a large number of them to our local community members. Here is a photo of me participating at one of our local urban orchards.

James Magee

Here are a few of the apple trees we have gotten started.Apple tree cuttings in bloom (First Year)

Nice. Looking healthy with a lot of new growth! Thanks for sharing the picture. Glad they appear to have taken such a strong hold. #hodl 😉

Keep up the great work, James!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.