Friday, April 19th, 2024 01:44:14 AM EST

Julz from Australia

EverGreenCoin Forums Beginners Introductions Julz from Australia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Julzipat
    Participant

Hey all
    I stumbled upon EGC looking in to more environmentally friendly BlockChain/Cryto currencies .. is that what its about? is there a good place to find an overview about evergreen coin?

Hi Julz! Welcome and I am glad you found us!

Yes, precisely. EverGreenCoin is an environmentally-friendly currency and organization. Its efforts are organized by the EverGreenCoin Foundation here in the states.

This website should contain all the information for an introduction. A good spot might be the FAQ, https://evergreencoin.org/faq/

Have a look around. If you have a more specific question, I am sure myself or someone else will be happy to answer.

Welcome to EverGreenCoin!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.