Tuesday, April 23rd, 2024 06:54:11 PM EST

What is a "mature" EGC?

EverGreenCoin Forums Beginners What is a "mature" EGC?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dear all,

I have just installed my wallet and transferred at couple of EGC onto it (which I had bought at an exchange). But the little icon (the one with the arrow, at the bottom right of the wallet) says that I don’t earn interests “because you don’t have mature EverGreenCoin”. So, why are my EGCs not “mature”? What can I do to make my EGCs mature or to get mature EGCs?

Thank you!
    Peter

Hi Peter,

You need to hold them for about 24 hours before they will be mature enough to collect interest installments. This is to prevent people from buying a large amount, collecting an interest installment, and then selling quickly.

To make them mature, all you need to do is wait about a day.

Thanks for investing in EverGreenCoin!

Thank you, Steven! That’s great.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy to help and have an amazing weekend also! 🙂

Zarathustra
    Participant

Cool, thanks in advance!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.