Thursday, March 28th, 2024 01:06:22 PM EST

Activists

Activate Yourself

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bow Thomson
    Participant

I’m going to post a video here. Some of you won’t be able to finish it, some will cry, and some already know. If you’re bothered by it, you’re supposed to be. If it resonates with you, it’s time for us to activate the 100th monkey. Thanks for your time everyone.

decarlosdanger.com
    Participant

I recently watched the movie “The Wall” done by Pink Floyd in the 80’s. Within the first 10 minutes of the movie I could identify the difference between my wife and I and others like me. When the shit hits the fan we run toward the problem to eliminate it, while the population runs away in fear and demands the all powerful government fix it. Thereby empowering the government to further control their lives making them further dependent or placing them entirely upon the government tit, or teat depending on how you classify the animal that our governments have evolved into over the last few generations. tyranny plane and simple.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.