1 EverGreenCoin (EGC) = $0.022349011 (USD)
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 04:10:32 PM EST

Activists

May 2019 PoE submissions

This topic contains 49 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Steven Saxton 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Steven Saxton
    Keymaster

Title: Trash Collection

Other Information: I recently noticed a very old stack of discarded advertising newspaper in some bushes. Today I went there and picked it up. Refuse reduce reuse recycle

By: DailyPlogger

Steven Saxton
    Keymaster

Title: Peppers

Steven Saxton
    Keymaster

Title: Fireworks Trash Removed

Other Information: I found some old fireworks trash and disposed it properly.

By: DailyPlogger

Steven Saxton
    Keymaster

Title: One more bucket

Other Information: Timmy Parker and James Magee clean one more bucket of garbage from our local waterways.

By: Timmy P., Jimmy M.

Steven Saxton
    Keymaster

Title: Kids in the Creek

Other Information: I took my niece, nephew and son for a walk in the creek we collected garbage and talked about how it can hurt people and animals in different ways from physical illness to infection and disease.  We collected one bucket of garbage and an old window screen. 

By: James and family

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Google Advertisement

EverGreenCoin

23 EverGreenCoin users chatting now. Join Our Discord

Green News

Amazon Smile

The EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. will get 0.5% of select items purchase price from Amazon at no additional cost to you.

The AmazonSmile Foundation (USA) will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible purchases to the EverGreenCoin Foundation at no additional cost to you.
The EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. will get 0.5% of select items purchase price from Amazon at no additional cost to you.

Please consider supporting us the next time you shop Amazon.

Google Advertisement

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.