1 EverGreenCoin (EGC) = $0.05842374831 (USD)
Monday, September 24th, 2018 03:32:37 AM EST

EGC Renewables

Beta development of the EverGreenCoin Solar Stakers.

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Crypto Bullion 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Steven Saxton
    Keymaster

Voltage regulators finally made it in the mail today! Now that I have all the components needed, I will be getting the EverGreenCoin Foundation’s balance staking and sending future faucet payouts via solar power ASAP.

Steven Saxton
    Keymaster

Here is the EverGreenCoin Foundation’s balance new home. As you can see, it is very much still a work in progress and I did go a bit overboard with the components, but I wanted to be sure to overshoot rather than under and know it would be up and running. Of course, as we get closer to a finalized parts list, a proper enclosure will be designed. Again, thanks to everyone who is contributing to the EverGreenCoin Solar Staker project!

Steven Saxton
    Keymaster

For those that might not be familiar, I hold and stake the EverGreenCoin Foundation’s balance of EverGreenCoin. This is about 250k EGC and is 2% of the supply (13 million) generated during the Proof of Work mining phase.

I also send out faucet payments from the Foundation’s wallet usually, though sometimes I use my personal wallet for technical reasons.

I am very proud this is all now occuring via solar power. Of course, this is a ‘rough draft’, if you will, of the EverGreenCoin Solar Staker that will soon be made publically available for purchase. They will be sold at cost and only EverGreenCoin will be accepted. We are targeting a sub-100 dollar price tag for the EverGreenCoin Solar Staker.

Earn 7% annual interest! Just add sunshine!

Gizfreak
    Participant

Just to bring to your attention that it would be a good idea imo to get in contact with this project.

Steven Saxton
    Keymaster

Thanks, Gizfreak! I have been in contact with them and hope for a speedy reply.

It is a very interesting project. We were just discussing how most people might run the solar staker indoors and how much less effective solar panels are behind glass.

Thanks for bringing this to attention! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Google Advertisement

EverGreenCoin

22 EverGreenCoin users chatting now. Join Our Discord

Amazon Smile

The EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. will get 0.5% of select items purchase price from Amazon at no additional cost to you.

The AmazonSmile Foundation (USA) will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible purchases to the EverGreenCoin Foundation at no additional cost to you.
The EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. will get 0.5% of select items purchase price from Amazon at no additional cost to you.

Please consider supporting us the next time you shop Amazon.

Google Advertisement

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.