EverGreenCoin News Archive

Previous 'EverGreenCoin Latest News'

 

August 20th

Companion app for Android released

EverGreenCoin Manager App for Android EverGreenCoin-Qt App
The EverGreenCoin Manager compainion app for the full-featured EverGreenCoin-Qt EverGreenCoin App for Android allows you to easily bootstrap, backup and restore, and more! All without the need to root your Android device, which may void your warrenty and is very time consuming.
Click here for this and other Android apps.


August 9th

EverGreenCoin Gardens

EverGreenCoin Gardens
Many community members' fruits of their labor are in bloom! You can earn EverGreenCoin for taking pictures of yours!
Click here to read more.


July 23rd

EverGreenCoin EverGoldClaim


You can own a portion of a gold claim backed by EverGreenCoin! Click here to read more.


July 10th

Grow EverGreenCoin



Be rewarded for helping to promote EverGreenCoin via bounties!
View community members submissions here.


June 5th

Happy Environment Day!

 


July 4th

Independence Day, USA

The EverGreenCoin Foundation is commited to making these stripes, and all of our world, greener.


June 3rd

EverGreenCoin Growth Surges

If you have yet to notice, your EverGreenCoin investment just got a lot more valuable! We have many tools to help with your EverGreenCoin investment strategy. Those can be found here.

Remember, you can always help your EverGreenCoin investment by supporting EverGreenCoin. Social media is a free and easy way. You can also support one of our current crowdfunds. This way your investment is enriched by the objective of the crowfund you support.

 


May 8th

EverGreenCoin Foundation Nonprofit

We are trying to organize the EverGreenCoin Foundation into a legal 501(c)(3) nonprofit. This will be a gigantic step to materilaizing our ambitions and be a great asset to EverGreenCoin and all of its branches. If you can pitch in to help with these legal fees, that would be greatly apreciated!


Click here to contribute
 


May 14th

Mother Earth Day

Mother's Day is on May 14th, 2017. But at EverGreenCoin we feel Mother Earth should be honored on this day, and everyday, also! But of course, we wish a Happy Mother's Day to all Moms!

 


May 1st

2nd Bangladesh Water Well Crowdfund

EverGreenCoin Water has funded its 1st water well in Bangladesh! Help us build another well for people in need. Read and contribute here.

EverGreenCoin Water, every drop counts!
 


April 22nd

Earth Day Everyday With EverGreenCoin!

Earth Day is on April 22nd, 2017. But at EverGreenCoin we feel Earth Day should be everyday! Help us make it so! Read and contribute here.

EverGreenCoin makes Earth Day everyday!
 


April 20th

"4/20" discounts on EGCC shirts!

The EverGreenCoin Cannabis branch has sponsored a coupon code, "EGCC420" in observance of April 20th! Use coupon code EGCC420 for an EGCC T-shirt and save 10% ! Pay with EverGreenCoin and get an additional 10%, for a total of 20% off, on all EGCC T-shirts.

Save up to 20% now! Happy 4/20! Offer good entire month of April!March 31st


April 1st

Android EverGreenCoin released

EverGreenCoin has released its first wallet for Android. The software has all functions besides the in-wallet block explorer. Staking and staking for charity included! You can find the APK on our download page here.

EverGreenCoin Play Store Header


March 26th

Interview with EverGreenCoin's creator

Steven Saxton, Founder and Lead Developer of EverGreenCoin, was interviewed by Solar Energy Directory.com and the interview can be found here.

EverGreenCoin's Steven Saxton Interview Preview


Google Advertisement

Green News

Leclanché revenues soar in supercharged 2017

Madeleine.Cuff@incisivemedia.com(Madeleine Cuff)
Leclanché revenues soar in supercharged 2017

Fast-growing Swiss energy storage firm predicts it will break even in late 2018



With millions of coffee cups thrown away in Vancouver every year, advocates push for refund-deposit system

Sean Boynton
Statistics from the City of Vancouver suggest over 136 million cups are thrown out every year, instead of being recycled or composted.


More Green News

Google Advertisement

Putting economics to work for the ecosystem

An investment in EverGreenCoin not only rewards you generously with 7% annual interest on your EverGreenCoin holdings, but also rewards you by supporting all the green merchants, consumers, activists, and thinkers in the green movement. Currency has never been so powerful.