Wednesday, April 24th, 2024 09:44:39 PM EST

Activists

Left…Right…same thing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bow Thomson
    Participant

Democrats want your guns, Republicans want your lands, and they both want your rights. Just like an NFL football game, both sides are having beers after the show. Have a look at this video to see what you’re missing when it comes to political parties.

These Demagogues have an interest in protecting their cronies, wallets, and personal interests. Not to mention, most of them are disgustingly corrupt and are trying cover their own asses. They will give a guy/gal 20 years in prison (who would have been a medicine man/woman and pillar of the community 200 years ago) for selling a plant (Cannabis); before they hang a pedophile with deep pockets (Jeffery Epstein). Elitists own our government and politicians. Here’s a look at what I’m talking about.

https://wearechange.org/trumps-labor-nominee-let-bill-clintons-pedophile-buddy-off-hook/

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you care about yourself, others, and the world; we have to get this information out there. We can’t let this go on any longer. Steven Saxton often quotes a First Nation proverb; which reads, “We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” I don’t want any of my descendants to grow up in a world like this and neither should you. Thank you for your time and stay frosty.

decarlosdanger.com
    Participant

on point my Brother. Elitist and the controlling class live by different sets of laws. all the Kings men live a life that allow them to answer to no one.

Michael DeCarlo

abyaby123

Nice explanation Video and it´s so true. If you don´t talk about what is really happening you are just accepting the modern slavery. Some are just not educated enough but the most people just ignore it and life in their dream world.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.