Thursday, March 28th, 2024 11:27:56 AM EST

Curious about available positions for hire

EverGreenCoin Forums Beginners Curious about available positions for hire

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zach
    Participant

Mr. Saxton,

I stumbled across a photo of you a few moments ago, after researching EverGreen for a couple days now. The photo read Newton Falls, OH under your name. If that’s true, I live around 20 minutes away. I was really curious if you had any employment opportunities available. I’ve graduated with a Marketing/Business Management degree and I am really eager to get my foot in the door. I wasn’t sure where the best place to reach you would be but, feel free to contact me at zachtj1@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

Zach

Hi Zach, it is true, yes. Small world! Haha

The EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. is actually a non profit with zero paid employees and soon to have 501c3 status. Of course we hope to pay employees in the future but, as it stands, no we are not hiering.

If you would like to volunteer your expertise, that help would be greatly appreciated! Because of the soon to be 501c3 your services could be donated and written off as a charitable donation. I will email you to discuss.

Thanks for introducing yourself!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.