Tuesday, April 23rd, 2024 11:19:46 AM EST

EGC Promotional Yard Signs

EverGreenCoin Forums Development EGC Promotional Yard Signs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

During recent weekly community meetings we have been discussing promotional yard signs. Community members have expressed interest in displaying them by their garden, which would be fabulous advertising for EverGreenCoin. Of course this would satisfy logo requirements for any planting bounty. There may be other uses we have yet to think of and are open to ideas and other design suggestions. We want to make the signs 16 inches by 24 inches to have zero wasted material. 1/4 inch is needed for a border and can not be printed on.

Tiger Joe’s idea / rendition:

My idea / rendition:

Kyle’s ideas / renditions:

Many thanks to Signature Signs for their help in producing these, once we have all settled on a design.

I do really like Joe’s design and all the branch logos being used, showing the continuity. This also opens the door for the signs to be used for other purposes.

While I really like the artwork of Kyle’s, they are gardening-specific, especially the first two. I worry that might limit us in the future for the yard signs in some un-thought of use. However the art is lovely and certainly could be used for other promotions.

In my rendition, which was never polished, I use Joe’s art and try to make “EverGreenCoin” visible at a glance, assuming people may need to read it quickly while driving by.

Of course, we are very open to any ideas. If you have any thoughts, please feel free to share them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.