Friday, April 19th, 2024 06:51:51 AM EST

Howdy from decarlosdanger.com

EverGreenCoin Forums Beginners Introductions Howdy from decarlosdanger.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    decarlosdanger.com
    Participant

My name is Michael DeCarlo. I live in Sierra Vista, AZ. I am originally from Avon, Ohio. I am a 20 yr Veteran of the US Navy serving in the Submarine Force from 1988-2008. I worked as a contractor for the Army after retirement, working in the fields of electronic warfare and intelligence development and information interpretation as an instructor. I spent 25 years working with Patriots and I am one until this day, and will be until I am put in a cage by the tyranny that is our government. I love Liberty and believe these two self evident facts. If what I do does not harm anyone other, especially children, and doesn’t destroy or adversely effect other peoples property then there is no need for other citizens to require I comply to their will, nor is there any reason for any government at any level to be involved in what I do. The government can tax what they want to attempt to apply pressure for “social change”, think tobacco and alcohol use, but they will never control my mind. When they are able to tax and effect our minds, then they own each and every one of us. As a Patriot this cannot be allowed to occur. Other than that I am just a regular guy who loves his God, his family, and his Country. Oh and don’t forget fishing, baseball, college football and NASCAR, we all need a distraction once and while.

Michael DeCarlo

Howdy Michael!

First and foremost, thank you very sincerely for your service to our country. I personally am in strong opposition of much of our military’s actions, but I am smart enough to separate the Patriot soldiers from the military complex and inhumane orders they are given.

I agree completely with your comments and I believe that our world would be much better if we all just followed ine simple rule, “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. I think that rule can be applied, in a way, to our environment also.

I can easily tell you, you will fit right in with our like-minded community and our objectives. I am honored to be the first to welcome you and will certainly hit decarlosdanger.com.

Many thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. I look forward to learning more of your perspectives. Again, welcome to EverGreenCoin and EverGreenCoin.org! It’s an honor to have you here! 🙂

Steven Saxton
    Founder and Lead Developer
    EverGreenCoin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.