Saturday, April 20th, 2024 07:49:27 AM EST

EGC Renewables

Microgrid Media article

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

To my surprise, I found this article one morning while having a cup of coffee this past weekend!

It is a very good article and I love how the EverGreenCoin branches distinction was made clearly. In regards to blockchain technology, the article was perfectly correct as it applies to EverGreenCoin also. Both these aspects are the source of confusion for new comers. So I was very pleased to find the article! It did mention some confusion from the website. I completely understand that sentiment, but bear in mind, the website is filling many roles. I do think one would have a hard time trying to find one website in the cryptocurrency space filling as many roles. It is very resource intensive. Streamlining it all has and con But yes, overwhelming, perhaps. But the author when on to close on a good note, adding ” example of cryptocurrency’s potential utility in environmental sustainability”, a very nice ending to a well-written read.

I hope everyone finds it as pleasing as I did.

http://microgridmedia.com/evergreencoin-renewables-aims-support-solar-power/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.