Friday, April 19th, 2024 12:19:56 PM EST

EGC Wellness

EcoWealth Meditation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EcoWealth
    Participant

EverGreenCoin Wellness is a Focus on Health Directly with Yourself and Others.
    The Most Important Movement of Our Entire Lives is Breathing. It is the First Movement and it is the Last Movement We Will Ever Do. So this Meditation Puts You Directly In Touch With You, With Movement, With Life. If This is Your First Encounter With a Health Practice, Rejoice in the Fact that You are Focusing on Pure Being and Follow the Directions Until You are Moved Towards Greater Direction.

Bless

Breathe In
    Breathe Out
    Focus On this Motion Sitting in a Cross Legged Position.
    Close Your Eyes and Begin to Breathe in and Breath Out.
    This is All You Will Be Doing in this Meditation.
    Breathe in and Breathe Out Until YOU are at Peace with YOU.

Throughout Life, it Will Always Bring You Back to Breathing, the More this is Done Consciously the More Effective Life Experience Results.

EcoWealth
    Participant

Mass Reiki Meditations Every Wednesday at 8pm PST.

EcoWealth Reiki Master of Indigo Labs Yoga Selen Chandradev Will Be Wielding Specific Crystals for this Mass Distant Reiki Meditation with the World.

Moldavite — Known Talisman That Brings Good Fortune and Protection, Not From this Planet Originally.
    Forth Coming Ecological Wealth

Indigo GoldStone — Distance Reiki Booster, Increases the Universal Life Force Energy and Universal Wisdom that is REIKI.

Have a Plant and Water Quantity Near You for this 30 Minute Mass Reiki Meditation.

Thank You.

Thank you for extending this invention to the entire EverGreenCoin community. I hope many find it beneficial. I know I am planning on attending at 11 PM Eastern Standard Time. I look forward to it!

Kind regards,
    Steven

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.