1 EverGreenCoin (EGC) = $0.03018461 (USD)
Saturday, December 5th, 2020 01:03:18 PM EST

Proof of Environment

April 2019 PoE submissions

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Title: “Trash pickup”
    Submitted by: Hootie. THE owl.

Title: “Trash cleanup”
    Submitted by: Steven Saxton

Title: “Planting Succulents”
    Submitted by: EcoWealth

Title: “Timmy in the Morning”
    Other information: Timmy parker cleans up garbage in the morning and sends his PoE rewards to the Thankful Thursdays of Meadville team.

Title: “Timmy in the Evening”
    Submitted by: Timmy, Bill
    Other information: Timmy cleaned up more after lunch and ran into some locals that support the cause. PoE rewards will go to the TT team of Meadville Pa.

Title: “The Garbage Menace”
    Submitted by: Timmy and friends
    Other information: Timmy is out there fighting the garbage menace in a not so long ago time or far away place! The Saga begins.

Title: “1/2 mile strech”
    Other information: Ashley cleaned about a 1/2 mile stretch of road, she is the leader of the Litter Critters Crew and is sending her rewards to the group. You can see what the group is up to on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/357858081378146/

Title: “Cleaned the park”
    Other information: “We got out and enjoyed a day at the park then left it a little nicer than we found it by picking up four small bags of trash.”
    By: James, James Jr and Crissi

Title: “Thankful Thursday 4/11”
    Other information: “Thankful Thursday of Meadville cleans up the town once again.”

Title: “Planting”
    By: EcoWealth

Title: Trash in the grass
    Other information: Notice the fine watch face! Hopefully, coming to a Samsung Galaxy Store near you soon! Pending acceptance.
    By: Steven Saxton

Title: Orchard Upkeep
    Onther Information: Local volunteers got out and trimmed trees and put down new mulch for the trees. They will be donating their PoE rewards to Thankful Thursdays of Meadville.
    By: Grow Meadville Group

Title: Tree Planting
    Other Information: This is Youth Research and Development Forum – Nigeria in (Partnership with Twins Friends Club of Nigeria) We nurse and plant trees. We develop Youth and Protect environment. We are climate changers. We therefore, request for sponsorship and partnership to do more in protecting and manage the environment.We are climate changers
    By: Emmanuel Joe

Title: Starting some seed trays for a friend.
    By: Anon.

Title: Nature Reiki

Title: Cleaning Up Crawford
    By: Tyler Amos

Title: Millions of (blossoming) peaches
    Other Information: Well, perhaps not millions. 😉
    By: Steven

By: Melanie

Title: Tree Planting
    Other Information: Tree planting exercise in Nigeria is to protect, beautify and help filter climate. We are the climate changers. Because we know a single tree produces about 17kg of oxygen a year. That means two mature trees can supply enough oxygen to support a family of four.
    By: Emmanuel Joe

Title: Nature Reiki

Title: Magnolia tree at night.

Title: Built the first small digester

Other Information: This is part of our Creek Cleaning and Recycling Workshop effort that has been an authorized effort of EGC for some time now. We are happy to be able to share our progress with everyone and to be able to participate in PoE with EGC.

By: James

Title: Tyler and Bro clean up the streets

Other Information: The Amos brothers got out and cleaned up our community on 4/19.

By: Tyler, Adrian

Title: Clean up for Earth Day

Other Information: Charyn and Kurtis got out and cleaned up an area down town Meadville Pa for Earth Day and wants to submit their work to our local bounty boosters to help encourage others getting out there too.

By: Charyn, Kurtis

Title: Red tulips
    By: Steve

Title: Litterpicking around a construction site

Other Information: Hi there EverGreen Community! My name is Jochen and I am from Germany. Call me Joe, since the soft „ch“ is hard to pronounce in english 😉 . I often walk to work and back home. And every day I saw the same litter laying on my way. Noone was picking it up. If I could just do that – but of course I don‘t want to touch waste with my bare hands and where should I put it? So I ordered a picker, that was the easy part. It still took about 9 month until I could get myself to really use it. That was about 2 years ago. Now it is a habit and I am doing it daily. End of last year I decided to share it with the internet by creating an instagram profile. You can find me at https://instagram.com/dailyplogger . Oh, and I am on TikTok as well 😉 . That shall be enough introduction for now, feel free to ask any question you may have! Well, let‘s get on to my Proof of Environment because I wanna try this out and not write the story of my life 🙂 . I picked up litter mostly from the border of a construction site and then filled up the bag on my way home. There is still room for improvement but this is my first try. Let me know what you think. Take care, Joe 

By: DailyPlogger

Title: Spring flowers

Other Information: Growing flowers helps the bees and makes our world more beautiful. Tammy is part of the thankful Thursday of Meadville group and is contributing to their team effort to collect EGC.

By: Tammy

Title: Cleaning the camp ground

Other Information: Billie Joe is part of the Litter critter team and is sending rearwards to the team address.

By: Billie Joe Wagner

Title: Move to trash

Title: Planting and Watering

Other Information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFid9aAwyk&t=95s April 2019 Proof Of Environment Video Footage Compilation

Title: City Cleaning

Other Information: I went to the city and picked up litter along the way.

By: DailyPlogger

Title: One more bucket of garbage

Other Information: I clean the creeks in my area regularly and have collected a lot of stuff over the last year. I hope to make things from the materials i find, I am excited to see what i can make from this old gas can and the glow in the dark glass once the recycling effort is started.

By: James

Title: Allotment – Working the Ground

Other Information: Beginning the exhausting work of initially forking over and de-weeding the area we took on last season. Bindweed is a terrible, terrible thing. The soil is turned over to the full depth of the fork. It’s de-weeded including roots, left to break down a week or so, before re-forking, and final preparations to plant. Weeds are left to dry, for incineration at a later date. The war is on!

By: arfonzo

Title: Buying paint thinner

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Google Advertisement

Revain Reviews

Newsletter Subscribe

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.