Friday, April 19th, 2024 07:09:54 AM EST

Proof of Environment

August 2019 PoE accepted submissions

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Other Information: Today I have collected two full wheel barrow of rubbish from the community and I have planted 17 pags of trees

By: Ahmed Mohamed Said

Title: While walking the dog

Other Information: Got out and cleaned up three bags of trash and a bag of recyclables.

By: Charyn P.

Title: Made a footstool

Other Information: Used four old juice jugs some produce packaging and a ripped hammock to make a foot stool

By: Jim

Title: Covered Bridge Cleanup

Other Information: The bridge is closed for construction. But the walkway is open still.

By: Steven

Title: Planting trees and cleaning up the environment aiming to make the world green and better place in the world

Other Information: I have collected one full sucks of plastic bottle from the community

Title: Found a thing

Other Information: Found a large piece of metal in my local creek

Title: Planting trees and cleaning up the environment aiming to make the world green and better place

Other Information: I have planted some trees today and I will continue to do it 

Title: Gladiolus Hybridus

Other Information: https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladiolus

Title: Gas Station

Title: Planting trees and cleaning up the environment aiming to make the world green and better place

Other Information: I did some cleaning up the environment and I have collected two full buckets of rubbish from the community

Title: Watering

By: EcoWealth

Title: Watering plants

Title: Litter clean up

Other Information: On my walk to and from work i got three bags of litter.

By: Charyn

Title: For a walk

Title: yesterday

Other Information: Taken yesterday near a park.

Title: Growing Plants in Containers

Other Information: The attached pictures (in the linked photo album) are from my garden on my patio and also from some tomato plants that are growing on the sidewalk in front of our complex. We live in a condo complex and have no yard but the condos on the 1st floor have patio areas that are their own.  I have planted and grown a number of plants in containers that you see in the pictures. The picture of the avocado plant is a plant that I grew and planted from a seed from a normal avocado I bought at a grocery store back in 2008 or 2009 I believe.  The seed was placed in a glass jar for a few months until it cracked and started to sprout at which point I planted the seed seedling in the container and now it is about 5 feet.  (The patio doesn’t get as much sun as I’d like, that’s probably why it hasn’t grown higher). I also have 4 citrus trees (2 dwarf lemons, a dwarf orange and a dwarf grapefruit).  The dwarf lemons have produced fruit every year (for about 4-5 years now) but it’s not much (again probably because they aren’t getting sun all the time)
    Here’s the link to the shared photo album,  It might be easier to see the pictures in this album https://photos.app.goo.gl/W3YDQhzWQKaJu1X9A

By: Andrew Stanton

Title: Curbside compost run Aug 18th

Other Information: We do a weekly curbside compost collection in our local city. This efforts keeps food out of landfills and gets it reused as compost. 

By: Mr. & Mrs. Magee

Title: For a stroll

Title: Not being wasteful

Other Information: I use a reusable tote to collect and carry my produce purchased from local vendors.

Title: Evening Stroll

Title: Around the Neighborhood

Other Information: Just me trying to do my part!

By: Andrew McNamara

Title: Clean-up around the water fall

By: Steve

Title: Charyn strikes again

Other Information: Charyn P is one of our most active participants in the Crawford County Clean up effort in PA and has collect another 2 bags of litter keeping her patrol area clean week after week. https://www.facebook.com/groups/599887910472576/permalink/715895762205123/

By: Charyn

Title: Watering

By: EcoWealth

Title: Self

Other Information: 1 cardboard box – That’s a first. 2 bags over last 2 days, all up and down the roads surrounding where I live going on 2 legs. I did add maybe 2 handfuls of personal trash to it though.

By: Andy

Title: 8/24/19 poe by jim

Other Information: Walked a short stretch of road and cleaned up some litter.

Title: Cleaned up some stuff

Other Information: We cleaned up for more buckets of litter out of the woods and found some interesting mushrooms today

By: Andy & James

Title: Tree Planting (Staging)

Other Information: This was staging trees for planting by the Friends of the Urban Forest San Francisco, which is a group that plants trees in SF on a regular basis. Here’s the full link to the shared album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/i6KyaofxvxCeRkgWA

By: Andrew Stanton

Title: Bee stalking

Title: Grocery store parking lot

by: Steven

Title: Low Hanging Fruit

Other Information: Unfortunately, our apples did not fair well this year. Nothing near the output of previous years. Of course, this could be the result of many variables. But they still taste good!

Title:Keeping the Farm Going

Other Information: Continuing to collect plastic bottles and grow some trees and vegetables. https://www.facebook.com/groups/evergreencoincurrency/permalink/915582838800528/

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.