Thursday, May 2nd, 2024 05:54:00 AM EST

Proof of Environment

August 2023 PoE Accepted Work Shares

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Title: Peekaboo 🦌

Other Information: Oh dear! This doe thinks these are her soybeans! 😉

EGC address to be rewarded: EcZxA3H5HLxY5QAT6eQZgeV3e67dHLKxcj

PoE Score:

Other Information: Gathered some liter in Girard, Ohio.

By: Steve

PoE Score:

Title: Adding Some Greens

Description: Adding some trimmings to compost.

EGC address to be rewarded: EQ7NjUeEbNeAXNzsTuFZTAYLdaa4S5tLik

By: Mel

PoE Score:

Title: Mangroves restoration

Other Information: This is mangroves restoration at the coastal town of Mombasa in Kenya. On this day we planted 16,000 seedlings.

EGC address to be rewarded: EPkJzTAbzf1YUQBnhLUweuAvK3u2kfg1V5

By: Jedidah Wanyeki Mombasa

PoE Score:

Title: Outdoor workspace

Other Information: A Regen style outdoor workspace, work in progress to plant some goose berries and passion fruits.

EGC address to be rewarded: Eg3o4o8hT5Rkjvwy8AkWg61KswRUF1djFC

By: Caproverse

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Food – Bell Peppers, Sodom Apples

Other Information: Wow and wow this is Humanitarian African smile group’s work in agricultural projects… Growing beautiful bell peppers, tomatoes, lemon trees, Sodom apples. Original Post in FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/956124672137709/

EGC address to be rewarded: ETyh6XQ43haksMR4mF7KscGCTxUzV2Ln9P

By: Joshua Mushoko Og (Author), Andrew Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Growing leeks in a dry season

Other Information: we forced ourself to Grow Leeks in a Dry Seasons…coz….don’t need sesons to grow your greens. This is the Result growing without good Health Original Post in FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/956117358805107/

EGC address to be rewarded: EVCAZhsrUqApSBKzEsRPkjt6TXRHJ64TuR

By: Glory Randy Maestro (Author), Andrew Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Vegetables For Food security

Description and Other Information: Growing vegetables is to promote food security in kakuma refugees camp kenya||. Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/954703795613130/

EGC address to be rewarded: EKdika3oRApJXXehf3mL14QhHfZEJAEin3

By: Andre Lutula Lefils (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Picking Tomatoes 🍅

Description: Picking tomatoes from the vertical garden.

By: Avery

PoE Score:

Title: Harvest day at the organic garden

Description: Harvest day and care for the family’s organic garden. Today we took some time to tend to our small organic garden and take the opportunity to collect some crops for lunch. It all started with the preparation of manure for application on the ground and neem oil for application on the leaves of the plants. After being diluted in water, the manure will be applied to the roots, delivering important nutrients for the development of plants in organic cultivation, while the neem oil acts as a barrier against small predators, fungi and bacteria that attack the foliage. Wild cherry tomatoes were harvested, which, due to being left in the shade and other factors such as weeds and local diseases, ended up full of mold on the leaves. So the tomatoes were harvested and the plants were taken out of the ground and composted in the same bed where they were planted. We also pick some chard leaves to make kimchi and arugula leaves for a delicious salad! After watering, applications and harvesting, we took advantage of some spaces in the beds to plant some chard seedlings that were already more than ready for the transplant! After we got a visit from our new friend who was abandoned in front of my property this week. He now has a new home and is so happy! I wish you all a great month! Jorge

EGC address to be rewarded: ESPnV4VNqEXoV3Lzt7dsyY4a7RKTju2YUs

By: Jorge Medeiros and Natália Medeiros

PoE Score:

Title: Beautiful Flowers

Description: Beautiful flowers 💐💐 in camp that brings fresh air good smell like perfume and it makes our environment to look like Eden garden…. and this is the work of Humanitarian African smile group … Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/956579908758852/

PoE Score:

Title: Various Plants

Description: that looks good in front of everyone with it perfume smell like in Eden garden… which planted by Humanitarian African smile group… Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/957032072046969/

PoE Score:

Title: Young Praying Mantis

Description: I’ve named him or her, “Steveo.”

By: Mel

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Jackfruit

Description: Humanitarian African smile group… Happy to have this wonderful trees of jackfruits…. Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/954308235652686/

PoE Score:

Title: Tending our Gardens in Kakuma

Description: Social Action Center for vulnerable individuals (SACVI) are doing visiting to our Gardens in kakuma refugees camp kenya. Original FB in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/954053385678171/

PoE Score:

Title: Voting Day

Description: Picked up some litter around my polling station after voting in a special election.

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Food in our Food Garden

Description: Growth food in gardening project to promote food security, we are so delighted to present this project to the Refugees community to promote food security. Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/954700252280151/

EGC address to be rewarded: EJ6SeeyE1EmoHhD2TwmjwG7DhEAUeDgog8

By: Léonce Bakenga (Author), Andrew Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Coral propagation

Description: The corals i rescued years back and turned into PoE are still doing well and have grown enough for me to sell a few pieces. This saved some animals and reduces ocean harvest demand.

EGC address to be rewarded: EHwQJhqo3EsGXLkiUKkL8NCCbZYVSqTKu8

By: Jim

PoE Score:

Title: Feeding the Worms 🪱

Other Information: Got some rotten food from a friend that was purchased at a discount for being near expiration, but they did not get to use any of it in time. I let it rot outdoors more for a few days. Added 2 zucchini, 2 heads of broccoli, and a half head of well-rotten lettuce to the vermicomposting chamber for the worms to eat. Added some egg shells also. Added about 3 times the volume of browns from shredded paper bags and toilet paper rolls, and some straw on top to contain any smell. Should make for some very happy worms! 🪱

PoE Score:

Title: Back To The Roots – 2023/08/14

Other Information: Back To The Roots with a new set of seeds added 2023/08/14 I ordered them last week and they arrived this afternoon! I added them to the pods.
    I will post another another update in 10 days (approx) on (8/24/2023) so you can see the progress at that time. Viewing left to right on the top picture the seeds (which you can also see in the seed packages picture: Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/960743115009198/

EGC address to be rewarded: EUsq8GeM5rGrEN9KcTL8CzJRiprQTkFuR7

By: Andrew Stanton

PoE Score:

Title: Landscaping

Other Information: Helpin out in howland with bob and eric. Wore my gloves all day but didnt get pix.

EGC address to be rewarded: EVHNch7D4bzZEKQtDqQuTRwchH6LJW7XDp

By: Jay, Bob, Eric

PoE Score:

Title: Litter

Other Information: I just picked up some liter in the metro park.

EGC address to be rewarded: Ebi2gs6pRzCYXxgHWQ7gxLQxrAdbE3fEWc

By: Green Bike @ Dufferz.com

PoE Score:

Title: Watering our fields

Other Information: We put water in our fields. Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/961685708248272/

PoE Score:

Title: Back to the Roots – Microgreens Seeding

Other Information: Started some microgreens, purchased from Flower Power benefiting the EverGreenCoin Foundation at https://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/marketplace/seller/profile/shop/EverGreenCoin, in a Back to the Roots indoor garden purchased with EGC through Andrew Stanton.

By: Steven

PoE Score:

Title: Greenhouse Repair

Other Information: We were putting up new sheets of glass on roof of a greenhouse.

By: Jay, Bob, Eric

PoE Score:

Title: Mulching Pathways

Description: On my travels down to the Sunshine Coast, I went to visit a friend and helped them spread 1 cubic meter of wood chip mulch on their pathways and garden beds. It not only looks aesthetically pleasing, it is practical to walk on, retains moisture, and it slowly feeds carbon into the soil thereby serving multiple purposes.

EGC address to be rewarded: EXt8hjoQqyNY8846zk7oNowV4RJXvZMcDb

By: TreeDjinn

PoE Score:

Title: Award

Description: I have won a national award from the Council of Governors Kenya for exemplarily service in the field of climate change Devolution Warrior Award.

EGC address to be rewarded: EPkJzTAbzf1YUQBnhLUweuAvK3u2kfg1V5

By: Jedidah Wanyeki

PoE Score:

Title: Composting

Description: Composting eggshells and zucchini skins from making zucchini bread. 🍞

PoE Score:

Title: Mulching Gardens

Description: We recently received 4 cubic meters of woodchip mulch, and I’ve been spreading it throughout the home gardens for the last few days. Feeding the soil, increasing water retention, and suppressing weeds are just a few of the benefits. I also submitted this to the ‘Carbon Counting Club‘ for a bonus $EGC reward. You too can earn a bonus reward if you count your carbon sequestration with @JamesEGC in the CCC Discord community.

EGC address to be rewarded: ELmuo6usxv7dyjycrqxPvP6Zp4MPFskzi6

PoE Score:

Title: Maize

Description: Maize

EGC address to be rewarded: EacTERGfK8oqi6iDpYu6y1wAmGJSPWcz5S

By: Olakunle ajagbe

PoE Score:

Title: Back To The Roots – 2023/08/24

Description: Back To The Roots Setup after 10 days. First planted: 2023/08/14 Today: 2023/08/24 Now 10 days later. We harvested some of the Radish Microgreens. As you can see the Sunflowers and Pea Shoots are doing extremely well. As a recap, reading left to right the plants are: SunFlower, Pea Shoots, Radish.

EGC address to be rewarded: EUsq8GeM5rGrEN9KcTL8CzJRiprQTkFuR7

By: Andrew Stanton

PoE Score:

Title: Added fill char

Description: I used 100Liters Of char to sequester 100lb of CO2. i am donating this effort to plant some trees.

EGC address to be rewarded: EfP3xrpz7m1gEH91C8EjDW9VK2CMaQmoHs

PoE Score:

Title: Enjoying some Microgreens

Description: Enjoying some microgreens with an omelet. These little plants add an amazingly nutritional, and flavorful kick, to most any dish. PoE donated to the EverGreenCoin foundation.

EGC address to be rewarded: EdFwYw4Mo2Zq6CFM2yNJgXvE2DTJxgdBRX

PoE Score:

Title: Picking Hot Peppers

Description: Picking some hot peppers from a vertical garden. 🌶 😋 👌 Seeds purchased from Flower Power last year, https://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/marketplace/seller/profile/shop/EverGreenCoin.

PoE Score:

Title: 8-9 hours of Storm debris cleanup

Description: Picked up some cans and got a job cleaning up branches and other storm debris from peoples yards, various sized limbs (logs) and branches and leaves and fruit (crab apples and acorns) dumped it into a trailer and truck. Had some help. We helped restore power and cable to the neighborhood. I would have taken more photos but i forgot my phone plus i was on the clock working.

By: Green Trike @ Dufferz.com

PoE Score:

Title: Gathering Sugarcane Trash

Description: Carbon is beautiful, carbon is life. Here is a load of sugarcane trash I collected from the side of the sugar train tracks next to the sugar cane fields to mulch the gardens and grow beautiful flowers!

EGC address to be rewarded: ELmuo6usxv7dyjycrqxPvP6Zp4MPFskzi6

PoE Score:

Title: 20 mile round trip ebike ride with friend

Description: My roommates brother has a 2 wheel ebike and i took mine. To a park roughly 10 miles there and 10 back give or take. The photo of the green bike itself is just to show the bike i was using for the trip. I did not get an actual photo of the bike at at that park but me and the friend i was with met a couple who was from Illinois and heading to Windsor, Ontario, Canada. They were on this bike the man made himself, to accommodate his wife’s disability. The trailer held the batteries and her wheelchair.

By: Green Trike @ Dufferz.com

PoE Score:

Title: Composting

Description: A lettuce head core and a few eggshells. Found a tree branch that had a lot of leaves, still from last year, for browns to add. A storm had knocked the old branch free from the tree. Should be some happy worms. Due to a lot of rain, collected many gallons of compost ‘tea’ from the vermicomposting, which the plants & soil love.

PoE Score:

Title: Banana plantation

Description: Banana plant doing so good

EGC address to be rewarded: EJoGLFCRfukswQy8Mv4mqPzyaDRaQXybUU

By: ARINA GEORGE

PoE Score:

Title: Growing mushrooms

Description: I grew some winecaps in some waste wood diverted to gardens. These mushrooms are easy to grow and identify. They are a great source of protein that can be grown in most gardens.

EGC address to be rewarded: EgHmKEJNXKasuyMcix6pV28VVEz5Ho2Yzi

PoE Score:

Title: Park Cleanup

Description: The 3 of us spent an hour combing the park for litter. We found more than we expected and got a decent haul.

By: Steve, Jay & Eric

PoE Score:

Title: Picking Up Trash at Morgandale Park

Description: Nice day to be outside. Picked up trash with friends! Original FB Post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/967252324358277/

EGC address to be rewarded: EKft9LGiUqYSikRdiEfrZiuwNvhrgVobTY

By: Eric Thorp (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Cleaning an Alleyway

Description: I cleaned an alleyway in Warren, Ohio. 1 small bag of litter removed! Original FB Post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/966908424392667/

EGC address to be rewarded: EKft9LGiUqYSikRdiEfrZiuwNvhrgVobTY

By: Eric Thorp (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Planting blueberries

Description: At first it looks like just a row of black-eyed Susan’s, but about every 3 to 4 feet is a blueberry bush I planted last year. I planted 2 elliot blueberry bushes this year in the row. And weed to maintain. Original Post in FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/965997894483720/

EGC address to be rewarded: ERYonfBotWBF2bGZhEb48TAcAYQu5ZFBFQ

By: Doug Staab (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Turnips

Description: 6 days of growth on turnips, had to rework soil. Original Post in FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/965996897817153/

EGC address to be rewarded: ERYonfBotWBF2bGZhEb48TAcAYQu5ZFBFQ

By: Doug Staab (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Squash

Description: Permaculture is the best, let’s promote food security in kakuma, this is growing squash in our gardens. Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/961680241582152/

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Vegetables

Description: When you grow your own crops you save money. #LiveLocally These are cherry tomatoes, eggplant and also onion sustainably grown in our farm. The kind of seeds from USA based friend. Original FB post in group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/967156001034576/

EGC address to be rewarded: EWs2bC6TDjCUT81X8xjnzHfqgcai3zJ9GZ

By: Jonas Fadweck (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.