Thursday, April 25th, 2024 05:27:55 AM EST

Proof of Environment

December 2020 PoE Accepted Work Shares

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Title: Some succulents to make your day even beautiful!

By: Sorin Stoica via Discord.

PoE Score:

Title: Some of my favorite shots. Hope you enjoy.

By: AverageAdoinis via Discord.

PoE Score:

Title: watering my house plants today.

By: Jim via Discord.

PoE Score:

By: EcoWealth via Discord.

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

By: Steve

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

Title: Aquacultured these from a rescued coral polyps.

PoE Score:

Title: ‘Reduce’

Other Information: 2 months plastics and Aluminum generated in our house.

By: Sorin Stoica via Discord.

PoE Score:

Title: Walmart parking lot walk

PoE Score:

Title: Falls cleanup

PoE Score:

Title: Reuse

Other information: Salvaged a truckload of stuff from an old abandoned house. Real estate agency wants everything in the home thrown away so while cleaning out massive amounts of garbage we salvaged and recycled what we could, I went home with 3 dressers, a rocking chair, a plant stand, and much much more. We recycled what we could including large amounts of aluminum, aluminum is a 100% recyclable material and it is a good idea to collect and recycle it whenever we can.

PoE Score:

Title: Short walk

Other Information: It’s great to see people are using masks, but seeing them not disposed of properly is no joy.

PoE Score:

Title: Santa is Eco-friendly this year.

Other Information: 600 Oaks!!! Merry Christmas!

By: Sorin Stoica

PoE Score:

Title: Yam plant

By: Emirate via Discord.

PoE Score:

Title: Frog spawn coral

Other Information: Rescued and aquacultured frog spawn coral. Got it several months ago from a tank I helped care for at work, was dying and was going to be disposed of, I nursed it back to health and will have frags for sale by spring. Keeping aquariums often has a negative impact on the environment my efforts are to help reduce the impact of the hobby on our world by only having second hand tanks, rescue animals, supplementing my energy from locally generated renewable sources and by providing quality aquacultured substrates and coral frags I am doing everything I can to reduce our impact and the impact of other less concerned hobbyist as well. Also a portion of every sale will be donated to an environmentally minded charity.

PoE Score:

Title: Home Permaculture

Other Information: This month I have really gotten stuck into the garden! I love getting dirt under my nails and all the microbes are great for your skin! After all… we do come from the soil. We are made up of the very microbes of the earth. Therefore I believe that it is our duty, to maintain the landscape from which we come from, while we are here. We owe it to ourselves and of course to future generations. Together, let’s build a permanent culture! Just Grow Do It! We are the solution to the climate crisis. Our lifestyles have an often underestimated ability to create a more sustainable, resilient, and desirable future. From the things, we buy (or don’t buy) to growing food yourself or sourcing locally. The way you travel (or not.) The electricity we use and how it is generated. Remembering the 4 R’s: Reduce, Reuse Repurpose, Recycle. Almost everything we do has an impact on the planet, for better or worse. Take control of your future today. 🙂 I hope this gives you all some inspiration to get out in your own garden and grow some food (if you’re not already.) While many of us lead very busy lifestyles I am sure any of us could put aside 30 minutes a day to create a small productive garden. I find gardening to be quite therapeutic and nourishing for the soul. Check out my food forest in progress.

By: Joel Courtidis via email.

PoE Score:

Title: Playing with a new toy and preparing tree planting session 🙂

By: Sorin via Discord.

PoE Score:

Title: New experiment: luffa indoor during winter season

By: Sorin via Discord.

PoE Score:

By: EcoWealth

PoE Score:

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.