Friday, April 26th, 2024 07:49:15 AM EST

Proof of Environment

December 2022 PoE Accepted Work Shares

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Title: Mass Tree Planting

Other Information: 20,000 indigenous trees planted at one of the most important water towers in Kenya that serves the city of Nairobi with water. The Aberdare water towers. Thanks to our Kenya Defense Forces.

EGC address to be rewarded: EPkJzTAbzf1YUQBnhLUweuAvK3u2kfg1V5

By: Jedidah Wanyeki

PoE Score:

Title: ALUMINUM CAN AND BOTTLE RETURN , COMPOSTING AND TRASH PICKUP

Other Information: Ok I got very occupied during the year but also procrastinated on uploading my photos… so here are some. I deleted some unfortunately. Oh well. My local area around my new place I live has a lot of cans being thrown. I have to travel a little distance on my bike but still not too bad. Not a lot of trash cans available. So mostly I can only do cans and bottle returns. But I did go to my local park once and did a bit of litter pickup. It’s a bit of a trip to get to this park with traffic, but hopefully in the new year, with my new ebike I will have easier time to travel longer distances and have more cargo space.

EGC address to be rewarded: Ebi2gs6pRzCYXxgHWQ7gxLQxrAdbE3fEWc

By: HEALING EARTH ABUNDANCE PROJECT

PoE Score:

Title: CLEANING DAY

Other Information: Today was a busy day. We pick rubbish at different places in our community, but we meet many challenge while doing the work. This is lack of tools of working with.

EGC address to be rewarded:

By: Martin Abumba

PoE Score:

Title: Farm pictures

Other Information: Kawagumba village community farm project is an agreement, and Regen, food production. Today I shared out the different pictures from the different farm works. The fast picture represents a banana tree plant, at the root grounded in place mulching materials around the plant, I spread mulching around the root stem, to concave the water moisture. The mulching process or matching methods are very important for the plant, so I use to encourage many Farmers to practice mulching methods on their farms. The second picture represents mulch materials we keep them in the store so that they be preserved for future use. Again we are keeping them safe to prevent them from moisture. The third picture represents me at the mango tree plant on that day. I took a selfie picture covering the mango fruits on the farm. The fourth picture represents a male pawpaw tree plant, a male pawpaw tree plant can not produce good pawpaw fruits, so that is why I’m cutting them out from the farm. The fifth picture is the types of plants we used to plant on our farm for domestic purposes, its main function is being used to cook tasty tea. is very good at cooking tea. Its name is called rosemary. Thank you all for getting all this information, from our farm project..

EGC address to be rewarded: EVWvsxMkCHhGyBkcWjLeTFkVUSZsiE6yzV

By: John

PoE Score:

Title: Mulching

Other Information: Used another 4 30gallon cartloads of mulch to sequester 120lb of CO2e.

EGC address to be rewarded: EbhMNhR99sfChrW6kZDHc9XR91diJEfW1P

By: Jim

PoE Score:

Title: Walmart parking lot area cleanup

Other Information: Two half bags, mostly plastics, removed.

EGC address to be rewarded: EcZxA3H5HLxY5QAT6eQZgeV3e67dHLKxcj

By: Steve and Jay

PoE Score:

Title: farm picture

Other Information: kawagumba village has come to be a strong Treegen and Regen, I want to say that we have been working hard to improve, food production and Trees growth, today I take this opportunity to share out our farm picture. 1 the fast picture is all bout our bees hive boxes, I use to keep bees in the hive, the hive bees are used to keep bees, for making honey. The 2second picture represents the gravelia types of trees we are planting in different parts of my farm. 3 third picture is represent mulching practiced around the mango trees plant, I use to do this because it maintains more moisture around the mango trees. 4. the fourth picture represents my picture I visited the pawpaw plant, and it’s time to harvest the pawpaw fruits. 5. the Fifth picture represents the vegetable kale nursery bed, I have prepared the vegetable nursery bed, to raise the seedling to be mature for planting in the seed bed. A nursery bed is a special land set aside to raise the seedling. 6. the sixth picture represents the cactus plant, the cactus plant is a type of plant which use to make dicorection during house preparation. 7. the seventh picture represents the grass onions, the grass is a type of onion that takes a short period to harvest. thank you all friends.

PoE Score:

Title: Mulching

Other Information: Used 4 more 20gallon handcarts of waste wood as mulch sequestering another 120lb of CO2.

PoE Score:

Title: More biochar

Other Information: Added 1, 30gallon handcart of char to the front garden adding another 120lb of solid stable CO2e to the ground.

PoE Score:

Title: Hügelkultur begins

Other Information: This ancient method of raised bed gardening utilizes waste wood and crop residue to build raised beds for easier care. I sequesterd 300lb of CO2e by starting off with 10, 30gallon handcarts.

PoE Score:

By: Steve

PoE Score:

Title: Harvesting ‘waste’ water

Other Information: I am currently living completely off grid out in the mountains of northern NSW, up here every drop of water is like gold, especially when our rain water tanks are running low. We have not only learned to use our water sparingly but we have also learned to reuse the same water multiple times, to make it a little easier to use our house grey water in the garden, I decided that we should grow a food garden right behind the house! So first of all I installed a reed bed system which will biologically clean all of the grey water which exits our house, now we will install some swales behind the grey water pond to catch the overflow of clean filtered water for our fruit trees! (There’s no such thing as waste)

EGC address to be rewarded: ELmuo6usxv7dyjycrqxPvP6Zp4MPFskzi6

By: TreeDjinn

PoE Score:

Title: Protecting the Soil

Other Information: When I went down to visit my Nan, I reminded her of the importance of keeping the topsoil covered at all times, especially in an area where there is very little topsoil. I installed some swales, which can just about triple the amount of topsoil while creating a water catchment, to stop and slow the water into the soil. I then covered the new long mound of soil with sugar cane mulch and filled the trench on the inside of the swale with hard woodchip mulch to slowly break down and provide nutrients. I then planted a variety of seed in the swales from sunflowers to pumpkins to chickpeas.

EGC address to be rewarded: ELmuo6usxv7dyjycrqxPvP6Zp4MPFskzi6

By: Jeol

PoE Score:

EGC address to be rewarded: EVHNch7D4bzZEKQtDqQuTRwchH6LJW7XDp

By: Jay

PoE Score:

Title: Garden building

Other Information: I used 5, 30gallon handcarts of char in the front and 10 handcarts of mulch in the back. Sequestering 900lb of CO2.

PoE Score:

Title: Trees plant picture

Other Information: To be an aTreegen, or a Regen man or people, you need to dedicate yourself, to the farm work, kawagumba village has dedicated itself to improving the conservative of the environment by planting many trees in the village. Today we share out the field, and trees work in our village, the fast picture represents the rack port of the grafted different plants, they included mangoes, oranges, and others, we use to put them on the rack before transplanting them, so the main reasons why we created the rack, is just to get more space down the farm because we lack enough land. The second picture is represented one of my farm workers when he is in action planting the trees, we use to plant 200 trees per day, is our habit to do that. The third picture represents the farm worker when he is counting the trees port because right now we have 2 different trees bursary bet, which has not to remove from the nursery to ports. The Fourth picture represents the tree’s nursery, which is ready to transplant to the seed. Your good tree seedlings should be planted before they get overdue in the nursery bed. The fifth picture represents the grafted mango trees, which have not been taken to the rack bed. the white polythene is covered to prevent any disturbance from animals. The sixth picture represents the small nursery bed which contains the different tees. they are ready to plant. The seventh picture represents the Cyprus trees type, they are not ready for planting, and they are still in the nursery bed. thank you all friend, as kawagumba village, we are just asking for your support if it’s possible, we don’t have enough land to expand trees planting.

PoE Score:

Title: David Grohl Alley Cleanup

Other Information: PoE donated to the Not One More, Inc. Donation Fund authorized effort.

EGC address to be rewarded: EUUb5REsaMTqjb8K9h9iKdW55Q1LkpPa7U

By: Steve & Jay

PoE Score:

Title: Trumbull County Courthouse Cleanup

Other Information: PoE donated to the Trumbull Soil and Water Conservation District Donation Fund authorized effort.

EGC address to be rewarded: EdLMMiVm5M38XFka8fev6JyHq4zC5gjTtT

By: Steve & Jay

PoE Score:

Title: Any Given Country Road

PoE Score:

Title: ♻️ Recycling Aluminum Cans ♻️

Other Information: Recycled 19 pounds of aluminum cans collected from friends, family, and from various cleanups. PoE donated to the EverGreenCoin Foundation.

EGC address to be rewarded: EdFwYw4Mo2Zq6CFM2yNJgXvE2DTJxgdBRX

PoE Score:

Title: Tree nursery mentainance

EGC address to be rewarded: EVBSck94rqu1G49VL5cMvWtGjhRU1k1AgS

By: Eliud

PoE Score:

EGC address to be rewarded: EPFwSUVzxF5H6WuR71Qa1qxDRua6FBoV5e

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

Title: Marry Christmas

Other Information: A finest day to my orphans, they are all happy to receive new clothes and food staffs for the Christmas.🎉🎊 Still we have time help please, if you are in good to donate kindly support because I’m planning to visit them again 28 / 12 / 2022 if I will get gifts of new year for them. Send your support through the PayPal account address: abumbamartin779(at)gmail.com
    Thanks and marry Christmas

EGC address to be rewarded: EQqHfwM2T6HwRJM97aeZS7eyHXBgppDm9a

By: Martin Abumba

PoE Score:

Title: Reusing paper grocery bags

EGC address to be rewarded: EQ7NjUeEbNeAXNzsTuFZTAYLdaa4S5tLik

By: Mel

PoE Score:

Title: farm picture

Other Information: Hi fellow Treegens and Regens, we are the kawagumba village community farm project, and we take this opportunity to share out some of our farm work pictures. fast and foremost I would like to say that, the fast picture is kale vegetable crops, kale is the best variety Seeds should be planted on the farm, and kale vegetable is very easy to monitor during the drought season. The second picture is about the green leaves vegetable this is the type of vegetable which is very common in the market. it is taking a short period to be harvested. the third picture is about me, on that day I visit my blue gum trees planted on my farm, blue gum trees are a type of tree seedlings, which is growing very tall, and requires more water. the fourth picture is about the types of maize we planted, this type of maize variety is called D-KEEY, maize seeds, and this variety is taking a short time to mature. the fifth picture is about the pineapple fruits, this pineapple variety seed, is very expensive to get seeds for planting, but it is very easy to maintain but very difficult to weed, during weeeding time. The sixth picture is all about the type of soil we use to plant different types of plants, it is very rocky, soil this soil sometime it is very difficult to weed if you don’t know how to weed it. the seventh picture is about our type of Gravelia trees types, this seedling is very cheap to plant, cheap to plant cheap to care for.

PoE Score:

Title: Recycling Bin

EGC address to be rewarded: EQ7NjUeEbNeAXNzsTuFZTAYLdaa4S5tLik

By: Tim & Kris

PoE Score:

Other Information: Snow melting, uncovering some of our society’s ugliness.

PoE Score:

Title: Oh deer! 🦌

Other Information: Counted 7. PoE donated to the TSWCD authorized effort.

EGC address to be rewarded: EdLMMiVm5M38XFka8fev6JyHq4zC5gjTtT

PoE Score:

Title: More biochar

Other Information: Used 5, 30gallon handcarts of char to build up my front garden. Sequestering 600lb of CO2e. This garden will grow food and flowers from early spring to late fall.

PoE Score:

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.