Sunday, April 28th, 2024 10:38:51 AM EST

Proof of Environment

February 2022 PoE Accepted Work Shares

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Title: Syntropic Agroforestry

Other Information: Syntropic Agroforestry must practice for ensure we get more yield.

EGC address to be rewarded: EQqHfwM2T6HwRJM97aeZS7eyHXBgppDm9a

By: Martin Abumb

PoE Score:

Title: Keeping plants through the winter

Other Information: PoE donated to NRDC authorized effort. SAVE THE BEES!

EGC address to be rewarded: EHcSwz3wusbC1jC9Rpdp5jybmNqWyLNckd

By: Tony and Sadie

PoE Score:

Other Information: Just someone doing some planting / propagation. The original plant is almost as old as I am, and I’m 40.
    The picture shows the original pot that I replanted with some new soil since the roots were matted down pretty bad. And now looks pretty good. The empty pot is where everything from the original pot will end up as well as the two cuttings you see in the one picture that I’m using to try to grow them back to a large beautiful plants since some of it has died over the years due to a varying number of reasons.

EGC address to be rewarded: EVbiGnnnYDmDVTkNGRVazMUqHnxzuaHpcZ

By: Andy

PoE Score:

Title: Ohm Spot

EGC address to be rewarded: ETm79KsfnMcK7r4tBGyzUiVxNtQr81zL6W

PoE Score:

Title: planting a syntropic agroforestry farm in Morogoro Tanzania

Other Information: 3 days syntropic agroforestry course In the beginning of January we implemented with a group of students a syntropic agroforestry farm in Morogoro in Tanzania. In the treelines we planted on every 50 cm a tree, with a dense planted placenta of vegetables around it. The beds were treated with thick layers of ash, manure, woodchips, humus and leaves.

EGC address to be rewarded: Eao2Xy19kE65xxmWfJMwG3fWuxC4yFVYyn

By: Roland van Reenen

PoE Score:

Title: Food

Other Information: There we go Syntropy Agroforestry.

PoE Score:

Title: A million tree campaign in Kenya

Other Information: It was a nice day planting 2000 trees as part of A million tree campaign in Kenya.

EGC address to be rewarded: ERAVTVV9EPgPcNviSo1TTk5yCF41SmRebu

By: Braxton

PoE Score:

Title: Regenerative daightets of nature

Other Information: We managed to do some completely covering of the ground as part of our syntropic agroforestry project.

EGC address to be rewarded: ERAVTVV9EPgPcNviSo1TTk5yCF41SmRebu

By: Braxton

PoE Score:

Title: Atmospheric Water Generators Construction

Other Information: Here is the recent construction of the latest AWGs.

EGC address to be rewarded: ELe24hTpLKrRiNAwX39XJWvbqSBdJ5MYVR

PoE Score:

Title: Permaculture/Environment (Afforestation)

Other Information: I am a member of the Permaculture Association(UK). Project Leader Zimbabwe Umuntu Permaculture Project. Facebook Group: Zimbabwe Umuntu Permaculture Projects Pages: Zimbabwe Umuntu Permaculture Projects; Repair Earth Projects.

EGC address to be rewarded: EdzCZswnKCRvwrzt1wBb616AhpdZZVYCiL

By: Bigboy Musemwa

PoE Score:

Title: Permaculture/Environment (Afforestation)

Other Information: Greetings. Are you able to share our fundraiser for borehole drilling at our project site? We desperately need water! Here it is: https://gofund.me/85122a1d

EGC address to be rewarded: EdzCZswnKCRvwrzt1wBb616AhpdZZVYCiL

By: Bigboy Musemwa

PoE Score:

Title: Kakuma Tree Nursery Seedling Distribution

Other Information: Today I had transplanting 110 seedlings to TURKANA Pre-school, the field of preschool were not enough for planting 200 trees so in that case I planted also 10 trees in my garden: this 10 I planted in my garden will going to help me in many ways eg :  windbreaker, will prevent soil erosion and deposition of mulch of the leaves will be available not only that but also compost will be taking place. For the remaining seedlings I’ll completing planting @ the end of this week probably Friday..

EGC address to be rewarded: EHjzXL2myqNznUsrHuZDiTfnX3j7iosNp3

PoE Score:

Title: ZERO ARID

Other Information: Some Hongkong residents are very happy that the trees have grown successfully without any problems. here is one mother who was able to give her opinion: “we are very happy but we ask you another season to try to put us different tree trees, including fruit trees such as; orange tree, mangoes, bananas,. it would be great if it would like to help us through OUR DILIGENCE ”the mother said.

PoE Score:

Title: WE GO

Other Information: The work is being done quickly, as you can see today we have planted 33 trees so we have 32 left in our nursery. I would like to ask you before we finish distributing, to those who know the importance of this residents please start donating to set up a second nursery, thank you very much EvenGreenCoin for enabling us, without forget those who stand with EvenGreenCoin to help us, we thank you very much Looks great efforts is being use without a earnings any amounts 🤲🤲

PoE Score:

Title: Supporting our environmental soldiers

Other Information: We have a great partner in our disciplined forces.

EGC address to be rewarded: EVpMztpSWSF38gtYMfFTwDazQABGstbpSD

By: Jedidah Wanyeki

PoE Score:

Title: Tree of Life community first planting

Other Information: Every NFTs bought we plant a tree. At 4th February our first NFT sold, on the next day we planted our first tree.

EGC address to be rewarded: EYEsqmQ3GReFitFcePEth3Xb66xQ54HT67

By: Oakbonsai

PoE Score:

Title: Tree of Life community 3 NFTs sold planting

Other Information: We planted 3 trees because of 3 NFTs sold in 9th February 2022.

PoE Score:

Title: Tree of Life community 1 NFT sold planting

Other Information: Yesterday we sol 1 NFT so in 15th February 2022 we planted a tree in our conservation area.

PoE Score:

Title: Tree of Life community tree conservation campaign

Other Information: We promoting conserving trees through NFT.

PoE Score:

Title: ZERO ARID

Other Information: Them demanding if pleasing to have different types of trees, as the climate is on going changing. They have seen a big difference, since I worked with Faulu Production in the year of 2018 planting trees up to now I’m doing so.

PoE Score:

Title: Plogging Exercise

Other Information: Plogging exercise is a fun way of caring for the environment while attaining physical fitness. The activity drives a sense of fulfillment for the volunteers committed to sustaining the environment. Plogging Episode: PES 41 Date: 12-02-2022 People in Attendance: 45 Number of Bags (plus weight) of Recyclables Plogged: _14bags (34kg) Number of Bags (plus weight) of Other Wastes Plogged: 17 bags(38.5kg) Duration of Plogging: 2hrs Distance covered: 2km.

EGC address to be rewarded: EbPwp5jLv1ZS3Cf1GFBb9eH7LboD1gyavG

By: Plogging Club UNN

PoE Score:

Title: Work Work Work

By: Martin

PoE Score:

Title: Learning & Sharing

Other Information: Learning syntropic agroforestry and sharing seeds.

By: Martin

PoE Score:

Title: Mass tree planting

Other Information: Engaging students is one of the strategies we use towards mass tree planting across the country in Kenya.

PoE Score:

Title: Snow melt taking the ‘mask’ off litter

EGC address to be rewarded: EcZxA3H5HLxY5QAT6eQZgeV3e67dHLKxcj

By: Steve

PoE Score:

Title: Collect rubbish weeks on hive

Other Information: There is a fairground in Aux called Plärrer. There is actually a folk festival there twice a year. Due to the pandemic, the folk festival was of course canceled and is currently mainly used as a parking lot. I was there this week collecting. Ok, my two buckets that I filled there are not really recognizable. But at least a little. It will probably keep me busy for a few days. It’s a small detour of about 3 minutes on my way to work. But since there is a canal next to it, which then flows into the Wertach and the Lech, every piece I collect can no longer flow in there, is worth it. And even if there is some kind of sieve beforehand, at least ducks and birds are not really excited to see this garbage swimming in their water. That still shocked me this week. I drove past a pub and this is what it looked like on the ground in front of the door. The operator just stood there and swept all the butts from his terrace down onto the street. Unfortunately, I’m a smoker myself, but not a single cigarette ends up on the floor. Cigarette butts are probably the most toxic and disgusting thing you can do to your environment. Actually that alone is a reason to stop, but unfortunately I can’t do that. But simply sweeping onto the street is really something very special. Special Inconsiderate. By the way, for the hint I get a “Mind your own garbage!”. He’s right about that. Only he just doesn’t take care of his own garbage.

EGC address to be rewarded: EZ1StX3ihYKej5piwXseAju9MTFBaxfYTM

By: Eddwood

PoE Score:

Title: syntropy agroforestry

EGC address to be rewarded: EcK5vEvrUaH5D6JcooXur33fx1NxCvCXJe

By: Martin Abumba

PoE Score:

Title: Riparian area protection

Other Information: Our strategy to rehabilitate 12000ha of degraded riparian area of Sasumua Dam with the support of of Kenya Defence Forces is bearing fruits. We just planted 50,000 trees in one day and every other Friday we will plant 20,000

PoE Score:

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.