Thursday, April 25th, 2024 08:54:31 PM EST

Proof of Environment

January 2022 PoE Accepted Work Shares

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Title: Plastic picking

Other Information: @wecleanwegreen on Twitter.

EGC address to be rewarded: EL98MH71QMfmyzW8khMEcmjjfSFynpgCpD

By: Wecleanwegreen

PoE Score:

Title: Parking lot Corner Cleanup

EGC address to be rewarded: EVHNch7D4bzZEKQtDqQuTRwchH6LJW7XDp

By: Jay and Steve

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

Title: Syntropic Agroforestry

Other Information: Syntropic Agroforestry is a best method to used in both insufficient and sufficient land also it is easy to work on. To expand this system and help many refugees, we need your support so that we can train people in Syntropic Agroforestry. Support us through this link 👇https://www.facebook.com/229956365625229/posts/314054700548728/

EGC address to be rewarded: EQqHfwM2T6HwRJM97aeZS7eyHXBgppDm9a

By: Martin Abumb

PoE Score:

EGC address to be rewarded: EUw2PgFxMKeKDLwDjLESxAYQp7aBTMd93W

PoE Score:

Title: Spring protection

Other Information: Planting trees around the springs at the aberdare ranges,satima escarpment, Nyandarua

EGC address to be rewarded: EVpMztpSWSF38gtYMfFTwDazQABGstbpSD

By: Jedidah Wanyeki

PoE Score:

Title: The end of 2021 tree record

Other Information: Happy new year everyone. Jim get well soon I wish you ! Ending of 2021  tree. I’m very joyful of this Neem tree, it only three months after planting it. But now look how it looks like.

PoE Score:

Title: Permaculture

Other Information: Am David Onyango Otieno from Homa Bay county in Kenya I am from Kaduk Community project where we deal with Permaculture and hope to start an orphanage and the main aim of the project is to eradicate poverty and work towards sustainability through embarking on permaculture. I began this project in 2020 after relating the challenges most of our community members were undergoing , within our project we grow different vegetables eg.cabbege, spinach, kales , Onion, pumpkin, black night shed and corriender and some fruits like avocado , pawpaw, mango, soursop friut , white supporter and orange. we also rare some rabbits in the farm. The rabbits waste we use as manure within the farm the project is of big benefit to our community members and even those from nearby communities as well and alot of youths have seen the positivity of the project and are totally ready to help.

EGC address to be rewarded: EbfEMgCHf91Hv1JS4L4qgauPj3Vhd9Wyeg

By: David Otieno

PoE Score:

Title: Spring protection

Other Information: We plant in and out of season. When it’s dry like now we plant around springs and water intakes where we can easily water the plants till the rains come.

PoE Score:

Title: Usafi wetu maisha yetu

Other Information: Hi today being fifth day of 2022 January. Pleasure to share with you and remember this is our second times of doing a risk work!! Everybody needs to live in a clean environment, we know that site, it is strange that not everyone is clean, so they are in good health. most of us are careless in maintaining cleanliness.so our hard work team has volunteered to clean up on behalf of our community especially here in Kakuma, but what we are asking from you is to help us get the tools. Examples of such caravans are: masks, protective cloths, wheelbarrows and so on.

PoE Score:

Title: Biochar making, tree planting and watering

Other Information: My project entail planting 2 million trees campaign in Siaya County Kenya. We use compost manure mixed with biochar. As a trained permaculture and syntropic agroforestry designer and teacher, i do create food forest.

EGC address to be rewarded: EPsFGuWDPrnUwYxGdTSg59vbmZHwA7LwKB

By: Kenneth Ochieng

PoE Score:

Title: Store Entrances

Other Information: I gave a handicapped friend a ride to some stores. I couldn’t refuse cleaning the store entrances, which were heavily littered. A couple customers thanked me on their way in and out of the stores, which made me feel proud to be doing good in our world.

EGC address to be rewarded: EcZxA3H5HLxY5QAT6eQZgeV3e67dHLKxcj

By: Steve

PoE Score:

Title: Nature

EGC address to be rewarded: ETm79KsfnMcK7r4tBGyzUiVxNtQr81zL6W

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

Title: Mau Forest restoration efforts

Other Information: Mau Forest complex is one of the major waters in Kenya which has been badly degraded. We are plating trees to restore the ecosystem.It is the source of major rivers in Kenya like the Mara  river which serves Masai mara game reserve and Serengeti national park in Tanzania.

PoE Score:

Title: NURSERY OF KAKUMA

Other Information: how happy I am, I do not see myself talking much about the happiness I have. but I will shout if I have the help of microphones, such as a computer. and I believe we are going to restore the environment to its rightful place. Today I visited a nursery that Steven, Jim and their committee, worked hard to establish our nursery as EGC. What I believe: if I get the tools like a computer the work will go very far. please help me get a computer.

PoE Score:

Title: Dublin Link Bridge

Other Information: The Link Bridge, over the Scioto River in Dublin, Ohio, is beautiful curving architecture designed to symbolize a “lose thread” tying old Dublin and new Dublin. The area is kept very clean, almost spotless. I only managed to collect and remove one mask and one plastic spoon, despite all the restaurants and pubs nearby.

PoE Score:

Title: Nature

PoE Score:

Other Information: gentlemen and fellow members how are you !! I am not afraid to believe you are all in good health.
    I also do well in my ministry. but I have taken this opportunity to show you the creatures that are tormenting us here in the camp. This germ is very dangerous to our health if it is infected, its toxins can be contagious or cause you to live in the hospital while undergoing treatment. hence the virus is known as “scorpion.”

PoE Score:

null    

PoE Score:

Title: Rehabilitation of Aberdare forest

Other Information: Aberdare forest is a critical water tower in Kenya that has been degraded through encroachment and clearing for farming activities. Over 800 hectares require reforestation. We have covered 50 acres with the community around the forest a project that started 2 years ago as a community initiative.

PoE Score:

Title: Photovoltaic power system for POW Mining and house heating in January

Other Information: Hi! This short story is about maintaining a photovoltaic array from my house in January, with the side effect of using the waste heat from mining POW Crypto with GPUs to heat the house. A clean energy heating system that pays for itself, carbon neutral. By the way, everything is DIY and safety first. Image 1: About 4 years ago I bought a telescopic rubber lip wiper from stock somewhere, after the 1st winter with ice on the roof modules, the plastic connection between the aluminum rod and rubber lip broke at icy temperatures. I decided to take some metal fittings lying around for repair and connect them with metric screws. nothing should scratch the glass of the modules when you’re done. Image 2: Whenever it snows again, I pull myself with safety clothing (shoes with grip, work trousers, gloves,…) onto my ladder with the telescopic wiper. I start by cleaning as much as possible and moving the ladder from the west to the east photovoltaic array. mage 4: After 45 minutes, the first system has been cleared of snow and the generator starts to produce electricity. I use different types of photovoltaic cells because I have built it over time, every year I have mounted a different system … Image 5: The snow left on the modules starts to melt because the cleaned modules start producing electricity and this heats the modules themselves and starts to melt the snow (-btw the best time of the year to do PV- to harvest solar power, May because the days are long & the temperatures are relatively cold, in contrast July & August are not the best time of the year – because the same self-heating of the modules is the bottleneck for power generation.) Image 6: I started installing wind turbines, they run perfectly in autumn and winter. low load in summer. I started with a prototype and never disassembled it. Image 7: Modules mounted on the wall or balcony have an advantage in winter. Image 8: The dark cells are from the manufacturer QCells – they work even in foggy weather as they use diffused light, they are tiled in the middle (white line on the middle of the module), with the advantage – when one half of the module is in shadow or fuller Snow, the other half still produces electricity. Image 9: It’s not much power today, foggy weather and no sun, but 400 [W] for a single roof system, all 3 systems on the roof and PV module on the wall and on the balcony is enough power to more than 5x Nvidia 1070s with 240 W to operate each. Clean electricity, climate-neutral & the best cryptocurrency – the heating pays off. Image 10: The PCs mounted on the wall all around have the advantage that a thorough cleaning of the compressor is easy and dust gets on the floor, which is later picked up by a vacuum cleaning robot. Heat can flow from the basement up into the house, the interior heating is only switched to frost protection. Network switches from the basement to the upper floor make it possible to use PCs as heaters, but there are no PCs near the bedroom.

EGC address to be rewarded: EamRBfnttBGkY1WKY3k5tUi4VVinr6Dpmo

By: Hiasihelli

PoE Score:

Title: Hard work pay

Other Information: Being a farmer is not an insult and not a crime. It is true that farming is tiring for those who do not know its importance, and if it is really boring but its fruits are good for us humans and even animals, let us all know that the first rich man is a farmer, if you agree with me then let all of us put our efforts into farming and caring for our environment by planting trees wherever we are. . Today the harvest that has come from our field we have helped one of our widow mama. The harvest was not so great. We had a great harvest and I ask my brothers and sisters for your help in any way. Please donate us.

PoE Score:

Title: ENDED DAY

Other Information: Tomorrow morning which will be Monday, I and some of fellow friends we will be selling Amaranth, please feel free to order if you want .

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

Title: Snow slush mask

Other Information: All the snow is covering most the litter, but not all.

PoE Score:

Title: Mavuno

PoE Score:

Title: Coral propagation

Other Information: Rescued these a few years ago and have shared their growth in PoE over the years since then. Started with 7 sick little guys and now it is hard to get them all in one photo. I will be selling some over the summer.

EGC address to be rewarded: EJHxLiYFMiKEagF3sk8wTWJ1TRYkWm6CNy

By: Jim

PoE Score:

Title: Kakuma Refugee Camp Permaculture School

Location: I’m in Somerset but the School is in Kakuma Refugee Camp

Other Information: I have so much evidence. I’ve attached a file with just photos. I have videos and descriptions. Please use this link and join the Kakuma group for more files and updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/260521996119316 Said, my friend in Kakuma who set up and is running the project works closely with me. In the future we plan to create a huge alley cropping system to feed all 500,000 refugees. He is a good, kind and honest person. Loads of videos of him as well.

EGC address to be rewarded: EJFhkPynqDXywrW5hBtEpdvBQt4bMikWHG

By: Hamish O’Brien

PoE Score:

Title: Burying biochar

Other Information: I buried I video proof of burying 8.58 kg of biochar in Montreal, which is = to 22 kg of CO2 equivalent.

EGC address to be rewarded: Eg1f7gELjP9hJqMFEmkjenDimrYawe5A8B

By: Dylan Maxwell

PoE Score:

Title: Mangroves rubbish cleanup

Other Information: Here is some of the rubbish I cleaned up in and around the beautiful southern mangroves near where I live in Australia. Every little bit counts!

EGC address to be rewarded: ELmuo6usxv7dyjycrqxPvP6Zp4MPFskzi6

By: Joel

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

Title: Producing biochar and mixed with compost manure and use them to plant trees

Other Information: My name is Kenneth Omondi from Kenya and permaculture and syntropic agroforestry designer and trainer. Am the founder of Victoria shores Community based organizatio. Our core activity revolves around environmental conservation and creating sustainable agriculture in the community. So far we have created 154 syntropic agroforestry design farms. We do train community on permaculture and syntropic agroforestry principles and on how to produce biochar and compost manure which they use in when they plant trees and crops.

By: Kenneth Omondi Ochieng

PoE Score:

Title: A million tree campaign in Kenya

Other Information: Am Daniel from Rusinga Island kenya, a Climate activist, Permaculture and Syntropic agroforestry trainer/consultant. Am also the founder of A million tree campaign in Kenya. We have so far planted 2549 trees for the last 2 months and today we planted 551 trees making total to be 3100 trees planted so far.

EGC address to be rewarded: EYUnBbHNudGV4ZKV4KD8qfjaBeqww2xq4S

By: Daniel

PoE Score:

Title: 256 kg of Biochar

Other Information: Hello Am Daniel from Kenya. I was able to produce huge amount of biochar that ill be mixing together with manure and using when planting trees.

EGC address to be rewarded: EYUnBbHNudGV4ZKV4KD8qfjaBeqww2xq4S

By: Daniel

PoE Score:

Title: ZERO ARID

Other Information: Work a head of us remaining only seven days, please free to join us.

PoE Score:

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.