Saturday, April 27th, 2024 11:46:18 AM EST

Proof of Environment

January 2024 PoE Accepted Work Shares

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Title: New Years at the Zoo

Description: The Columbus zoo puts on a “Wildlights” event during the winter months. Not many animals, especially during the night, but a lot of nice displays and lights. Grabbed a couple handfuls of litter while walking the zoo.

EGC address to be rewarded: EcZxA3H5HLxY5QAT6eQZgeV3e67dHLKxcj

By: Steve & Mel

PoE Score:

Title: Houseplants

Description: Helped a friend tend to his houseplants.

EGC address to be rewarded: EVHNch7D4bzZEKQtDqQuTRwchH6LJW7XDp

By: Jay

PoE Score:

Title: Tree planting and protection

Description: The picture and the video are repre the tree planting and tree protection. it is true that we need to plant more trees and care them. now this tree type is called bluegim seedling, the bluegum type of tree is doing well in a loamy soil structure, blue gum is growing tall, and is it good for making string timber it mature after 5 to 6 yeas the tree is very easy to maintain.

EGC address to be rewarded: ERkjjHJwVHN2rnALKwpKwCRimk3BC4Ven8

By: John Khawa

PoE Score:

Title: Growth of Cassava – January 2024

Description: Growth of cassava in rwamwanja settlement exactly I made a big safari. Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ggpoe/permalink/1029900924760083/?mibextid=uJjRxr

EGC address to be rewarded: EUZN6zqPNZkyoyXwYgzE7Em7SfUJCacex3

By: Musa Lee (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Kale – January 2024

Description: Often hailed as a super food , kale is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. A single cup ( approximately 67g) .Contains more than your entire daily requirement for vitamins A, K and C. It is a good source of many other nutrients, including manganese, several B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, calcium and copper. Kales is packed with potent antioxidant, including quercetin and kaempferol, which are thought to have several health benefits, such as lowering blood pressure, as well as anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-depressant effects. It also contains substances called bile acid sequestrants, which may help to significantly lower cholesterol. Thanks for reading and I hope it will be enjoyable #FoodSecurityForAll Original Facebook group post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ggpoe/permalink/1012462746503901/?mibextid=uJjRxr

PoE Score:

Title: Growing “Bitter Leaves” – January 2024

Description: Growth off bitter leaves in Nakivale to day I’m going to tell you the advantage of bitter leaves. Bitter leaves contain vitamins A, C, E , B1 and B12. t’s rich in quinine , and compound which has which has been demonstrated to cure malaria , clean the lever , lymphatic system, and lungs. Bitter leaf can aid up metabolism to one lose the weight because of nutrients like zinc, fiber , iron and carbohydrates contained in it. The antioxidant in bitter leaf contributes to positive gastric effects that provide protection from stomach ulcers. The high level of vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals such as flavonoids may help protect against protest cancer Original Post in FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ggpoe/permalink/1029910164759159/?mibextid=uJjRxr

PoE Score:

Title: Waterfall Area Cleanup

Description: Rain, sleet, or no shine! Beared the cold, windy, and wet weather to remove several handfuls of litter from the waterfall area.

EGC address to be rewarded: EcZxA3H5HLxY5QAT6eQZgeV3e67dHLKxcj

By: Steve

PoE Score:

Title: collections of a avocado fruits trees

Description: I want to talk about all these pictures, which were captured from the Kawagumba village community farm project. indeed we have been making many different way types of tree collections, so today we shared this type of avocado tree, ;the type of fruit tree is a hatched variety which is commone Hass is pear-shaped rough in texture, dark and green in the stage, the fruit type is very mature very fast 5 to 6 months, and it is a very sweet fruit type. Has is doing well in clay soil which has 20 to 40 % water content.

PoE Score:

Title: Planting Fruit Trees

Description: Here I am in Melbourne, spreading some mushroom compost and another 2 cubic meters of woodchip mulch. Nan and I went shopping today and purchased a variety of fruit trees including a plum, pink lady apple, nashi pear and an apricot crossed with a plum (hybrid) we also found some ‘cool bananas’ specifically cultivated for cooler climates, it is a dwarf cavendish banana that produces much smaller bunches of fruit compared to tropical varieties, it will be interesting to see how they grow down here! Anyway, nan is happy with her garden makeover and gardening always makes me happy.

EGC address to be rewarded: ELmuo6usxv7dyjycrqxPvP6Zp4MPFskzi6

By: TreeDjinn

PoE Score:

Title: Sun 24 save time

Description: Significant progress has been achieved in Kakuma refugee camp, focusing on Sun24 technology. A growing number of individuals are eager to adopt this system to enhance efficiency and decrease the consumption of firewood. Moreover, the biochar produced proves beneficial for our gardens. Let’s embrace Sun24 in our households for improved sustainability.

EGC address to be rewarded: EQqHfwM2T6hwRJM97aeZS7eyHXBgppDm9a

By: Martin Abumba

PoE Score:

Title: Carbon Neutral Heating

Description: Wood is considered corbon neutral because it is not a geological source of carbon adding to the atmosphere but CO2 that was recently in the atmosphere. Saving char to make biochar and ash to make waterproofing linung for my natural pool.

EGC address to be rewarded: Ea71SsnccyyMgSGj6VLTiR4KnA4jibv11n

By: Jim

PoE Score:

Title: the making of different crops nursery

Description: Regenerative farming activities are very important in the field of agriculture, we as the kawagumba village community farming, we dedicated our time to maintaining farming activities today we share out our crops nursery making activities from our village farm.

PoE Score:

Title: Upcycling

Description: I turned an old box spring and some water bottles into a vertical garden i use to clone plants. I added another 10 planters to it.

EGC address to be rewarded: Ea71SsnccyyMgSGj6VLTiR4KnA4jibv11n

By: Jim

PoE Score:

Title: Collecting Can Tabs

Description: Collected can tabs to be donated benefiting a hospital.

EGC address to be rewarded: EQk1KNhhAWvsetGcAyzbLsYJZRxc29GrJM

By: Eric & Steve

PoE Score:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.