Saturday, April 20th, 2024 07:26:15 AM EST

Proof of Environment

May 2020 PoE Accepted Work Shares

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Title: Barstows Mojave River Bed

By: EcoWealth

PoE Score:

Title: Take care

Other Information: Helped with weeding trimming and mulching at local community orchard,

By: Charyn

PoE Score:

Title: Spring Flowers

Other Information: Tulip, forsythia(yellow), pulmonaria/lungwort (pink and purple flowers) with cup plant, hyacinth.

By: Darryl

PoE Score:

Title: Succulence

Other Information: My cousin has a real Plant Organization she wants submitted to Proof of Environment to represent EcoWealth. These Succulents are about 2 years old to 3 months. She has a nice phone for really nice pictures. Just see what else she is planting in the next submission.

PoE Score:

Title: Gardening

Other Information: Now we get to the food. Which I find the most challenging and so does she, but she built the foundation we showed last month and now she has planted and most have take very well.

The Picture with the cat is mint. Then the 2×4 boarded is various lettuce greens. The two small distant plants are corn, which Steven knows very well I believe lol. One is labeled raspberries, nothing like raspberries off the bush I tell you. The picture with the pallet next to the plants are tomatoes and cucumber. The tiny one by itself is Watermelon. The picture with two green bushes together are Potato and zucchini. For the record it’s been encourage for EcoWealth’s network to submit themselves but it has been fruitless. They are much happier with me submitting it as EcoWealth. Thank You EverGreenCoin.

PoE Score:

Title: Bioluminescent Venice Beach

Other Information: So we went to Venice Beach to see this:The Nature of light is beyond what our science has touched. So much more to study in botany, hydrology, architecture and light. Bioluminescence is light produced by a chemical reaction within a living organism. Bioluminescence is a type of chemiluminescence, which is simply the term for a chemical reaction where light is produced. (Bioluminescence is chemiluminescence that takes place inside a living organism.) Bioluminescence is a “cold light.” Cold light means less than 20% of the light generates thermal radiation, or heat. Most bioluminescent organisms are found in the ocean. These bioluminescent marine species include fish, bacteria, and jellies. Some bioluminescent organisms, including fireflies and fungi, are found on land. There are almost no bioluminescent organisms native to freshwater habitats.

PoE Score:

Title: Aloe Vera

Other Information: This Aloe Vera used to be so small and now it its bigger than it’s pot. 3 years in the making and I’m sure everyone knows how good it is for you. We need some of this in Kakuma and Nigeria though.

PoE Score:

Title: House Plant

Other Information: Amaranth is coming along Beatifully. We have a Lily for the our Planticulate piece. And a Picture of bRawlaphant EcoWealth’s ProofOfEnvironment Rally!

PoE Score:

Title: Community clean up

Other Information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/599887910472576/?multi_permalinks=909179289543435¬if_id=1588523551176969¬if_t=group_activity&ref=notif clean up around my community.

By: Charyn

PoE Score:

Title: Covered bridge clean up

By: Steven

PoE Score:

Title: Flowers

PoE Score:

Title: Flower Planting and Redesign

Other Information: Redesign at another home to the EcoWealth Family. This is Robbix my step father after removing tree stumps. My mom took the pictures. They are going to plant flowers and redesign the flow of botany that’s under the window seal while quarantined. Updates to come!

PoE Score:

Title: Industrial Hardening

PoE Score:

Title: Public area cleanup

Other Information: A public area, wooded trail shortcut, connecting subdivisions, with a grocery store and strip mall. Drainage ditch running through it. Needs cleaning terribly just started to scratch the surface.

PoE Score:

Title: Flowers

Other Information: Tulips

PoE Score:

Title: Gardening

By: Emirate

PoE Score:

Title: Frost preparation

Other Information: With frost warnings looming, I covered my already hardened plants

PoE Score:

Title: Cactus

Other Information: Beautiful cactus

PoE Score:

Title: Food Restoration

Other Information: Regrowing scraps

PoE Score:

Title: Morning walk

Other Information: Cleaned up two bags of litter from the Meadville streets.

By: Charyn P.

PoE Score:

Title: Rubbish collecting

By: Ahmed Mohamed

PoE Score:

Title: Trees

Other Information: This is the trees that I have planted in my home last year. Now it grows very well and very fast and it becomes more help full it gives out a lot of fruits and shade.

PoE Score:

Title: This year

Other Information: I have planted guava which is also growing you can see it here

PoE Score:

Title: mask

PoE Score:

Title:Waterfall area cleanup

PoE Score:

Title: Masked-rubbish-collector

PoE Score:

Title: Clean up

PoE Score:

Title: Wild Flowers and Wheat

Other Information: While out walking near a local preserve we noticed the straw erosion barriers had sprouted wheat! Wish we knew if the bales had been treated with chemicals. Would have loved a free bushel of wheat.

By: GoingGreener

PoE Score:

Title: First Iris

Other Information: Not the IRS 😉

PoE Score:

Title: Planting

Other Information: My mother planted more flowers, the wild flow garden is sprouting.

PoE Score:

Title: Boat launch clean up

Other Information: cleaned up 1 large bag of liter from local boat launch (cussewago creek access boat launch).

By: Jim

PoE Score:

Title: Redesign

Other Information: Step Dad Robert fixed up a plant area, and set to fix up another. Now has the water system showing as well. Visitors can flow through the garden better.

PoE Score:

Title: Rubbish and plastic from the community

PoE Score:

Title: Bell pepper under construction

By: Sadie & Tony

PoE Score:

Title: Strawberry fields

Other Information: Dug up some surplus strawberry plants to make room for more veggie plants. The strawberry plants will be given to neighbors for transplanting to their own garden.

By: Jon

PoE Score:

Title: Field corn emerging

PoE Score:

Title: Garden Update

Other Information: Howdy, Garden is expanding and growing well. Not looking forward to Summer death heat but almost getting too much rain of late. We love looking at others submissions.

By: GoingGreener

This submission was accidentally missed, sorry GoinGreener. However; the oversight was caught during score tallying before reward distribution. Because it was not given proper scoring during the month of May, it will be scored as a 10. Great work GoingGreener and, again, so very sorry for the oversight.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.