Friday, April 26th, 2024 07:10:59 AM EST

Proof of Environment

May 2021 PoE Accepted Work Shares

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Title: Lake cleanup

Other Information: Was happy to get out and help with the lake cleanup.

By: Jim and Crissi

PoE Score:

Title: Pymatuning State Park Shoreline Cleanup

Other Information: 5 volunteers represented EverGreenCoin during the annual shoreline cleanup. We actually cleaned 2 designated shoreline areas, cleaning 1 of a group that canceled before traveling to EverGreenCoin’s designated area. The team all were troopers and was not afraid to get down and dirty in the thickest of thicket and muddiest waters. We covered many miles and collected and removed 6 bags of litter. The following morning we had a rainbow over our campsite and enjoyed some family farm raised bacon.

By: Team EverGreenCoin

PoE Score:

Title: Preparing flower beds

Other Information: Spread mulch and mushroom compost for beautiful flowers to come. Save the bees!

By: Tony & Sadie

PoE Score:

Title: Trash pickup episode 4

Other Information: During each episode I go out near my home and search for trash on the side of the road and in the drainage ditches and I always find new trash where I have already picked up from! Then I try to move further up the road. Cans, wrappers, cigarette boxes, foam for packing, etc. https://d.tube/v/kchheap111/0w0f8ryl63i

By: &HEAP1 Healing Earth Abundance Project

PoE Score:

Title: Planting

Other Information: Planting peppers, eggplant, tomatoes, and zucchini in Antalya Turkey.

By: EcoWealth

PoE Score:

Title: Plants

Other Information: This is how this plant grows. It’s in the family of palm tree 🌴.

PoE Score:

Title: Plant

Other Information: Grandmas cactus rarely blooms.

PoE Score:

Title: Growing celery

Other Information: I planted celery in previous years and it us only now growing in My horticulture raised bed garden.

By: heap1 Healing Earth Abundance Project

PoE Score:

Title: Worm Tower Buffet

Other Information: I have 2 worm towers 1 in each main garden. As soon as I can, I would  like 1 in each bed.  But for now I have 2.   I didn’t build mine exactly  as this guy did in the video,  https://youtu.be/qJ7lNsCmCrg   but close enough and seems to work.

By: HEALING EARTH ABUNDANCE PROJECT

PoE Score:

Title: Walk

By: Steve

PoE Score:

Title: Coral propagation

Other Information: I had to remove some of the lower branches of this hammer head coral colony because they were not getting enough light to continue healthy growth. These hammerhead corals are also rescue animals and are now healthy and reproducing. These three frags will be sold part of all sales are donated to charity.

By: Jim

PoE Score:

Title: Jab 2

Other Information: On my way in to get my 2nd vaccination shot, I collected a handful of garbage.

PoE Score:

Title: House plants flowers

Other Information: My wife loves orange flowers, these large orange daisies and orange geraniums are among her favorite house plants.

By: James Magee

PoE Score:

Title: Garden update

Other Information: My flower gardens are doing well, i have been seeing a few more bees lately.

PoE Score:

Title: Flower garden

Other Information: Spring flowers from PA. Commonly called money trees.

By: Tonia

PoE Score:

Title: Clean Planet Picking Up Trash For Cash

Other Information: https://d.tube/v/kchheap111/mv5j7w22cgl I have been picking up Trash in the drainage ditches near my home and recording it, to earn cryptocurrency rewards for http://www.cleanplanet.io an organization that rewards people for good deeds such as this. This is my 5th episode. Please enjoy and donate if you can. Thank you.

PoE Score:

Title: Helping to keep a park clean

PoE Score:

Title: House plants

Other Information: From Facebook for the FCVC

By: Daniel

PoE Score:

null

Other Information: From CCPA PoE on Face book for FCVC.

By: Charyn

PoE Score:

Title: Planting bushes

Other Information: Planting bushes.

By: Tom

PoE Score:

Title: CLEAN PLANET an ECO-CITIZEN ACTION

Other Information: https://d.tube/#!/v/yann0975/QmW6jG1Jd9t7Qqg47gccZJNykFvKxGiGau7hH15cDkU7wx 🌍🌍🌍 JE CONTRIBUE À DÉPOLLUER MA PLANÈTE 🌍🌍🌍 UN VRAI NOUVEAU CONCEPT -> ACTION IRL Un nouceau CLEANPLANET … et le plaisir d’aider et de lutter contre la pollution mondiale moderne est toujours présent. FAITES LA MÊME … FAITES UN @ cleanplanet

By: CLEAN PLANET

PoE Score:

Title: Reno outskirts cleanup

Other Information: We were out on a geocaching adventure and happened to pick up any trash we saw that was blown into the sage brush fields.
    It was a small effort for our first submission but we had a lot of fun and are excited to be a bigger contribution to EGC network in the time to come.

By: Daggie

PoE Score:

Title: Imagination Station Playground & Park Cleanup

Other information: https://local.yahoo.com/info-207064489-imagination-station-park-playground-cortland

By: Steve & Jay

PoE Score:

Title: Dave Grohl Alley Cleanup

Other Information: https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/ohio/cleveland/dave-grohl-alley-cle/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Grohl
    https://www.facebook.com/Dave-Grohl-Alley-Warren-Ohio-208609855844219/

By: Steve & Jay

PoE Score:

Title: Clean Planet Video Episode 6

Other Information: Clean Planet Episode 6Recycling  glass and plastic bottles. Yes, I do buy plastic bottles of purified water as a prepper. But also have a Berkey water filter that I refill  those bottles with until they are so weak I cannot use them anymore.      They are also nice to keep cold in the fridge.  I have also used them to water plants, etc.    Also taking kitchen scraps to the compost bin in my ice cream container.  https://d.tube/v/kchheap111/jzyik79nh2r

PoE Score:

Title: Replanting Salad bowl mix lettuce in a pot

Other Information: Just planting Salad mix again. Give it another shot so I dont have to buy it.

PoE Score:

Title: House plants

Other Information: House plants for FCVC

By: Sue

PoE Score:

Title: Black walnut

Other Information: Replanted this baby tree that was in some compost.

PoE Score:

Title: Sorting recycling

Other Information: People just throwing away a lot of recyclables, took the time to sort some of them out.

PoE Score:

Title: Cleaned up wood pile

PoE Score:

Title: Up-cycled guitar picks

Other Information: Making guitar picks from old used plastic cards with a handy tool.

PoE Score:

Title: Handfuls at a time

Other Information: Grabbed a couple handfuls of trash from around a sidewalk.

PoE Score:

Title: Clean planet trash pickup episode 7

Other Information: Cleanplanet trash pickup Made a modern short Silent Film of my experience in picking trash from footage of 2 different trash pickup sessions trying to make it a little more interesting and entertaining. The theme was not forethought when I was doing the session of picking up. I used my imagination as I was watching my footage   and it just made itself mostly as I found the right music to go along. I have an interest in old silent comedy films like Charles Chaplin and Laurel and Hardy, Buster Keaton. Hope you enjoy the show! Don’t forget the popcorn!

PoE Score:

Title: Composting corn on the cob kitchen scraps

Other Information: I bought corn on the cob from a local market selling from Michigan growers. Had an ear of corn for breakfast will compost the scraps and use water on garden once cooled down, to fertilize plants. https://www.onehundreddollarsamonth.com/garden-tip-use-vegetable-cooking-water-to-fertilize-plants/

PoE Score:

Title: Bought spearmint and chocolate peppermint plants

Other Information: I bought spearmint and chocolate peppermint plants at a local owned farm market and repurposed a tin can from freeze dried food as a planter.

PoE Score:

Title: Charging this sweet ride

Other Information: We found this old power wheels that was being disposed of and are charging it with the sun.

By: Jim & Jim Jr.

PoE Score:

Title: Tending to some veggies!

Other Information: This is one of many raised beds where we have planted tomatoes, peas, Bibb lettuce, and spinach!

By: Harmonain

PoE Score:

Title: Planted seeds of Lettuce and tomato in repurposed containers to sell.

Other information: My cousin offered to buy some produce from me, then suggested making a salad mix for her. And then I thought why not just grow her a personal live lettuce plant that she can pick as needed it will keep producing. And I have a bunch of containers I have collected and saved. And in my view perfect for this type of thing.

PoE Score:

Title: Solar Install at the homestead

Other Information: Behold the cooling power of the sun! A bright hot day calls for a cool green solution so I set out to install our solar power system and beat the heat! After strapping two panels to an old donated easel and running some cables, I installed the charge controller and power inverter. One more connection of a repaired fan found at the local trash dump and we are chillin’ in the breeze!

By: Harmonain

PoE Score:

Title: Compost collection

Other Information: I collect several 5 gallon buckets of compost from my local area every week. This week i am donating my effort to Help the Homeless Worldwide.

PoE Score:

Title: Cloning from clippings

Other Information: Can never have enough flowers. Starting new plants from what i trimmed off the old ones.

PoE Score:

Title: Climb it for Climate!

Other Information:

This month I have pledged to climb the equivalent of Mount Everest (8,849m) but I need your help!

A key part of this is to raise funds to help solve the climate crisis and protect Australia’s endangered animals. Because right now, nearly 2,000 Australian animals are at risk of extinction.

With our fire seasons longer and more destructive, we know that climate change is the key threat to our wildlife. There are no second chances for these animals – once they’re gone, they’re gone for good.

I’m taking on this challenge because I know the impacts of the changing climate are here now – #WeDontHaveTime to sit around and wait to see what happens… we need to create a world that works for every living thing. Together we are one living organism and together we must learn to live in symbiosis with our mother earth once again.
    Your support is greatly appreciated.

You can track my progress here https://www.climbitforclimate.com.au/joel-courtidis

I am also gathering some beautiful nature photography on the way, you can check out the growing collection here:

https://www.jacphotographyart.com/climb-it-for-climate-series

PoE Score:

Title: Things I’m growing in my garden so far

Other Information: I have watermelon growing in the  cinder block,  among my strawberry beds. Potatoes,  peas and parsley  growing together,   baby bok Choi, green onions and  radish  and then radish bed , among other things.   Oh and volunteer  mullein plants (Indian toilet paper)  good for respiratory system, historically speaking.   Contact me if you live  the metri Detroit area or Ann arbor  area in the discord group  heap1#8473  if you have an interest in barter or pay for some produce.   I accept cash or evergreen coin (no checks)  or I can accept bitcoin or PayPal. If you contact me early I may be able to start you a custom order planted or prepared just for you.  

PoE Score:

Title: Clean Planet episode 8 The Eco Warrior

Other Information: My 8th episode of clean planet crash pick up, but you don’t want to miss this episode !  The eco warrior hits the streets and ditches to clean up the town! https://d.tube/v/kchheap111/coq5bacel81 get out your popcorn! Please be sure to like, subscribe and donate! I am trying to save my home, really! And if you are new to evergreencoin you can do activities that you are probably already doing weekly if not daily to get rewarded for taking care of the planet.

PoE Score:

Title: Planting

Other Information: Growing food and flowers in planters, PoE for FCVC

By: Kurtis

PoE Score:

Title: Growing flowers

Other Information: Grew iris, tulip and lilac.

By: Tammy

PoE Score:

Title: Growing food

Other Information: Growing tomatoes and a pepper plant from a seed I saved.

By: John

PoE Score:

Title: Flowers after the rain

PoE Score:

Title: Sold some of my fresh veggies right from my garden

Other Information: My aunt came over and bought some of my fresh veggies, let her pick most of what she wanted right from my garden. So completely fresh and no pesticides used on anything. Fresh local produce for local consumers.

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

Title: Recycling and repurposing into planters

Other Information: I wanted to start selling  live plants that keep producing for people  for cut and come again type of food plants like lettuce.  And I didnt want to give away my good planters, so I looked at all the freeze-dried food tin cans I have and other items I was collecting and keeping  but wasn’t sure what I was going to  use them for. It dawned on me they would make good planters that I could give away or sell.   They will just end up in the landfill.  So why not put them to good use?    I am even trying smaller cans,  milk  cartons and ice cream tubs.

PoE Score:

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.