Friday, April 26th, 2024 09:47:09 AM EST

Proof of Environment

November 2019 PoE accepted submissions

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Title: Trees

Other Information: Beautiful trees color changing, overlooking a freshly harvested soybean field. Sorry I could not take better pics. Due to a surgery on my hand, this is one-handed photography.

By: Steven

Title: Hot dog shop parking lot

Title: Gas station

Title: Walk

Title: House plant care

Other Information: House plants need continual care.

By: Jim

Title: Short walk

Other Information: Went for a short walk and cleaned up a small bag of litter. 

By: James

Title: Pharmacy Parking Lot

Title: Store parking lot

Other Information: While on a quick trip to a grocery store for some last bits for Thanksgiving, I gathered some trash out of their parking lot. Happy Thanksgiving!

Title: Small Stretch by a Drainage Ditch

Other Information: Before entering a restaurant for dinner, I stretched my legs from the drive while removing a bit of litter from our environment. This rubbish was surely bound for the water drainage ditch near by, and therefor our water. Every drop counts! p.s. I did trash all the cigarette butts, one of which is visible on the sidewalk (by my foot, in front of the trash container), on my way out. After the pictures were taken.

By: Steven Saxton

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.