Thursday, March 28th, 2024 10:14:22 AM EST

Proof of Environment

November 2020 PoE Accepted Work Shares

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Title: Trash Pickup

Other Information: https://youtu.be/o9vRVlYOkIE

By: EcoWealth

PoE Score:

Title: Anti-masker costume & flowers.

Other Information: Halloween 2020.

PoE Score:

Other Information: I had an eye on this abandoned property for few days but always being in a hurry. Today I prepared myself and I launched the attack on plastics!

By: Sorin Stoica via Discord.

PoE Score:

video1

Title: Olive harvest

PoE Score:

Harvesting Peanuts

Title: Started indoors and now harvesting peanuts

By: Sorin Stoica

PoE Score:

Loading semi truck with corn

Title: Harvesting field corn

By: Steve

PoE Score:

Title: Waterfall area cleanup

PoE Score:

Title: Peanut current status: maturing on the top of my tile stove 🙂

PoE Score:

Title: Another mask

Other Information: I don’t think this one had even ever been used. 🙁

PoE Score:

Title: Rhubarb

By: Emirate via Discord.

PoE Score:

Title: Trashcan save

Other Information: A storm had blown a trashcan and spilled much of its contents. I picked up the trashcan and the trash that had fallen out.

PoE Score:

Title: Trash walk

Other Information: http://www.reverse-industree.com.au/post/proof-of-environment-trash-walk I live in Hurstbridge which is a small town about an hour’s ride on the train out of Melbourne. My home is about a 25-minute walk or a 4-minute drive from the town center. Yesterday I made a trip to the local post office to deliver some products from Reverse IndusTree’s Plastic-Free Store.

This time it was fine weather so I decided that I should not be lazy and brave the walk which ended up being more like a 45min walk as I was stopping to pick up a piece of rubbish every 5 or 10 meters… I was shocked as to how much rubbish I was able to find on the roadside.
    A special thanks to the person who drove past and yelled out “good on you!” That gave me an extra kick to keep on going. 🙂

I got to Australia Post, I opened up my bag trying not to let all the trash fall out and I said to the kind lady behind the counter “I would like to send this rubbish back where it came from… just kidding!” Although I wish I could but I am not sure it would achieve all that much. I handed her the parcel in a compostable postal satchel and went on my merry way.

I realised that my compostable bag was full of roadside trash but I didn’t want to dump it in a council bin as I was planning to separate it all when I got home (recyclable from landfill). So I stopped at Going Green Solutions and asked for another compostable bag as I didn’t come prepared with a second one… I just wasn’t expecting to find so much rubbish on such a short trip, you don’t realise just how much there is until you start collecting it all.
    I collected even more rubbish on the way home.

When I finally got home and separated it all I felt very accomplished. As it turned out, almost half of the rubbish I collected was recyclable which means that as long as it all ends up being recycled, by separating and recycling the rubbish I have collected, I have not only just removed the plastics from the environment but also reduced the need for new virgin plastics to be manufactured as recycled plastics take their place.

Taking photos of my environmental work and submitting a Proof of Environment (PoE) not only monetises my work and rewards me with EverGreenCoin (EGC) but also creates awareness and encourages others to join the movement.

If you don’t feel like your work should be rewarded because you are simply doing it out of the kindness of your heart and respect for the environment please still enter a PoE!
    Instead of being rewarded for your work you may choose to have your reward donated to a registered charity of your choice.

Enter your own Proof of Environment today!

By: Joel Courtidis via email.

PoE Score:

Title: Holistic grazing baby!

PoE Score:

By: EcoWealth via Discord.

PoE Score:

Title: Sunset

By: Selen Chandradev via Discord.

PoE Score:

Title: Protecting the raised beds against the strongest frost this season.

PoE Score:

By: EcoWealth via Discord.

PoE Score:

Title: 1 mask, 2 mask. Then some.

PoE Score:

PoE Score:

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.