Thursday, May 2nd, 2024 07:58:00 AM EST

Proof of Environment

October 2023 PoE Accepted Work Shares

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Title: Donating Unneeded Food

Description: Sometimes I buy too much food, especially when I find a good deal. Donating my surplus food to a local food pantry is much better than it spoiling and being thrown away.

EGC address to be rewarded: EQ7NjUeEbNeAXNzsTuFZTAYLdaa4S5tLik

By: Mel

PoE Score:

Title: Vermicomposting 🪱

Description: Added a rotten lettuce core, a rotten cauliflower, very rotten apple peelings, and a bag of kale for greens. Added various shredded paper household waste items for browns. Long live the worms! 🪱

EGC address to be rewarded: EcZxA3H5HLxY5QAT6eQZgeV3e67dHLKxcj

By: Steve

PoE Score:

Title: Planted Bareroot Raspberry Plants

Description: Planted bareroot raspberry plants this week with the help of my friend. The orange bucket is where I soaked the raspberry roots for a couple hrs before planting. And I chose an area that gets a decent amount of light. Original Post in FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/981252699624906/

EGC address to be rewarded: ERYonfBotWBF2bGZhEb48TAcAYQu5ZFBFQ

By: Doug Staab (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Recycling center

Description: Today I have made my usual trip to recycling center but also I stopped on the way to pick up more bottles as my garbage bag was half empty. Found this awesome bucket over there too, brought it where it belongs.

EGC address to be rewarded: ERDXfMGwHtZoJdTch7PY4fz3WNS1TSVWe9

By: Lumina Envision

PoE Score:

Description: Just a month ago, I embarked on a journey to plant vegetables in my backyard. The thrill of witnessing their incredible growth and the bountiful harvest has left me in awe. The joy of plucking fresh produce for my meals but also the satisfaction of contributing to cleaner, fresher air 🌱🌿🍅🍆

EGC address to be rewarded: EeBPxsG1cygiBvn3pW78xYAAV7kDR1jGR2

By: Adaeze

PoE Score:

Title: Personal collection of recyclables 2 months

Description: Personal collection of recyclables 2 months goes to a local sortation center and then to the mainland.

EGC address to be rewarded: EJuSBS4iWYd8PvABwjQJnV9TfBMT62UY1M

By: Paul Burg

PoE Score:

Title: Reduce: bringing my own plate and straw to pick up food from the restaurant

Description: Whenever I can, I try to bring my Tupperware or coffee cup to pick ip take away.

PoE Score:

Title: Permaculture Training – October 2023

Description: offering permaculture as a course in schools provides numerous benefits to both students and society as a whole. It fosters sustainability education, promotes hands-on learning, enhances food security, strengthens the connection to nature, and opens up new career opportunities. By integrating permaculture into the curriculum, schools can empower students to become environmentally conscious individuals who actively contribute to building a more sustainable and resilient world. Original Post in FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/982897246127118/

EGC address to be rewarded: EagKqYw5G2iBZY6mUTN5L5eiANjsXQMUBE

By: January Theresly (Author), Andrew Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Goat Farming !!

Description: Let us harvest in farming. Let us clear our environment. The way you harvest In farming goat is the you can even make your place clean when was young I couldn’t agree to harvest in farming at meeting different people now I can do it cause I know the value of it Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/987639228986253/

EGC address to be rewarded: EUZN6zqPNZkyoyXwYgzE7Em7SfUJCacex3

By: Musa Lee (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Bell (Green) Peppers in Nakivale

Description: Growth of green papers in Nakivale refugees camp join us today and be make a change, we make a healthy soil and a clear environment.
    Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/987089555707887/

EGC address to be rewarded: EJ6SeeyE1EmoHhD2TwmjwG7DhEAUeDgog8

By: Léonce Bakenga (Author), Andrew Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Spinach

Description: wow!! our garden produces spinach. Be the change by using permaculture . Original FB Post in group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/984986892584820/

EGC address to be rewarded: EagKqYw5G2iBZY6mUTN5L5eiANjsXQMUBE

By: January Theresly (Author), Andrew Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Preparing seed beds

Description: Simple seed bed almost ready for the season. Original FB Post in group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/986523385764504/

EGC address to be rewarded: ETtxKWGk6bqkitnvc4RefidJEfswGvCmhJ

By: Tony Kanyochienge (Author), Andrew Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Restoration of arid and semi arid

Description: This is one of our success stories in restoration of arid and semi arid areas. Its possible to recreate green spaces in degraded areas.

EGC address to be rewarded: EPkJzTAbzf1YUQBnhLUweuAvK3u2kfg1V5

By: Greens of Africa

PoE Score:

Title: ZERO ARID

Description: Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. It’s been a while since I last spoke with you or made a post. Today, I’m thrilled to share my work again. I have now started, and I will continue to post. I have been busy working on our tree nursery project, and currently, we have counted nearly 800 trees. We are approaching 1000.

EGC address to be rewarded: EQqHfwM2T6HwRJM97aeZS7eyHXBgppDm9a

By: Martin Abumba

PoE Score:

Title: Recycling trash collection + transfer

Description: Today along with my recycling stuff I was going to pick up some bottles along the way of construction next to our house. But then, I got shocked how much trash was there, recycling materials or not. I would never be able to move it myself to recycling center. Need help! Time to get car for my cleanups, isn’t is sad.

PoE Score:

Title: Using char

Description: I used 200liters of char building a mushroom mound to sequester 200lb of CO2 and grow some mushrooms.

EGC address to be rewarded: Efkpixu88Row9B5XKg9aMQr1Qy77ckQ3ae

By: Jim

PoE Score:

Title: Poultry farming

Description: The chicken walking around with the chicks while I feed them.

EGC address to be rewarded: EJoGLFCRfukswQy8Mv4mqPzyaDRaQXybUU

By: ARINA GEORGE

PoE Score:

Title: Morning cleanup at our neighborhood

Description: Collected garbage this morning before breakfast. Glass/Plastic/Alu going to a sortation center, charger will stay with other electronic trash, other going to be burned 🧹🌿

EGC address to be rewarded: Phangan Thailand

PoE Score:

Title: Collected plastic bottles in two bags

Description: Collected plastic bottles in two bags. Part of them my own, part of my friends, and picked up on the street.

EGC address to be rewarded: EPQFZusjB3pjK3CLYpL6pSveZvmi7R1F1w

By: Irina

PoE Score:

Title: Walmart Parking Lot

Description: Quick cleanup along the side of the parking lot that collects the most litter from the wind against the fence.

EGC address to be rewarded: EVHNch7D4bzZEKQtDqQuTRwchH6LJW7XDp

By: Jay and Steve

PoE Score:

Title: Recycling ♻️ Aluminum Cans

Description: 13 lbs. of cans collected from friends, family, and various cleanups.

EGC address to be rewarded: EcZxA3H5HLxY5QAT6eQZgeV3e67dHLKxcj

PoE Score:

Title: Planting Tomatoes – Oct 2023

Description: Planting Tomatoes. Original FB Post in group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/994942798255896/

EGC address to be rewarded: EWs2bC6TDjCUT81X8xjnzHfqgcai3zJ9GZ

By: Jonas Fadweck (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Digging a well – October 2023

Description: Digging our own well/waterhole will us to survive while practicing our permaculture activities during this summer time. Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/989636678786508/

EGC address to be rewarded: EWs2bC6TDjCUT81X8xjnzHfqgcai3zJ9GZ

By: Jonas Fadweck (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Kale – October 2023

Description: Growth of Kales in our home garden. Original FB Post in group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/990374818712694/

EGC address to be rewarded: EUZN6zqPNZkyoyXwYgzE7Em7SfUJCacex3

By: Musa Lee (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Growing Spinach – October 2023

Description: Growth of spinach in Nakivale refugees camp #JoinUsToday and make a change with us promoting food security for refugees in camp. Original FB Post in Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/988704572213052/

EGC address to be rewarded: EJ6SeeyE1EmoHhD2TwmjwG7DhEAUeDgog8

By: Léonce Bakenga (Author), Andrew Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Adding Charcoal to plants – October 2023

Description: Today a friend and I made charcoal in a hole in a ground. Then dug 2 holes in the ground in front of my cherry trees and added charcoal to try to catch water for trees. We also add the dirt from the holes to the lower side of the slope behind the tree þo try to slow water further. Original FB Post in group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/926518345098342/permalink/989201805496662/

EGC address to be rewarded: ERYonfBotWBF2bGZhEb48TAcAYQu5ZFBFQ

By: Doug Staab (Author), Andrew G. Stanton (PoE Team Admin)

PoE Score:

Title: Spontaneous neighborhood cleanup

Description: Spontaneous cleanup at my neighborhood. Mostly trash and will be burn by municipality.

PoE Score:

Title: Carbon Cycle/Light Cycle

Description: At school, they teach us about the carbon cycle… but what they dont tell us is about the light cycle. When we realise that everything is light, or ‘energy, frequency and vibration’ we can see that through photosynthesis, plants and trees convert ‘light’ into ‘matter’ or ‘wave into ‘particle’. This process becomes more obvious in reverse, when we ignite biomass with fire, the ‘matter’ is expressed back into its original form of pure ‘light’ from particle back to wave. Although in this instance, I applied water before the matter had the chance to fully combust, leaving us with purified carbon, frozen in its state of metamorphosis. I inoculated the biochar with worm castings, chicken poo and compost tea… this time I even added some fresh turmeric juice which is full of nutrients! Once soaked for a few days I offer the biochar as a gift back to the earth, setting my loving intentions of transformation, renewal and fertility which becomes manifest through the garden and its fruits.

EGC address to be rewarded: ELmuo6usxv7dyjycrqxPvP6Zp4MPFskzi6

By: TreeDjinn

PoE Score:

Title: Express cleanup on my neighborhood

Description: Looks like I get used to the express cleanup in the morning 😀 Thanks EverGreenCoin team!

PoE Score:

Title: Quick Few Handfuls

Description: Grabbed a quick few handfuls of litter from the Howland park. PoE donated to the Not One More, Inc., authorized effort.

EGC address to be rewarded: EUUb5REsaMTqjb8K9h9iKdW55Q1LkpPa7U

PoE Score:

Title: Tree planting

Description: We take this opportunity to share our environment-proof work, the work is represented through video record, and the video shows pyramidal types of trees. the pyramidal tree is shaped by trees, the trees are named pyramidal trees because they are wider at the bottom with a main centre trunk and horizontal branches. The branches may start at the ground level or higher up the trunk. The tree is a tall plant that can live for a long time, the tree has roots underground that secure it in place and provide nutrients for the tree. so the tree also acts as a windbreaker. now we are wearing the after-planting you can see the process in the video.

EGC address to be rewarded: ERkjjHJwVHN2rnALKwpKwCRimk3BC4Ven

By: John Kahwa

PoE Score:

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.