Tuesday, March 19th, 2024 01:01:07 AM EST

EGC Water

First EGC Water water well updates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

To update the community on the status of the first water well, I received this response to my inquiry of the status:

Hi Steven,

I hope you’re having a good week!

After having spoken to our Bangladesh partners, they’ve let us know that they’re still searching for a viable village for your well to be built in; due to Ramadan, production does slow down unfortunately due to the heat, but Insha’Allah they’re now back on track!

It’s estimated that by the end of September they should have a possible ground location to give you.

I am sorry I don’t have anything further than that at the moment for you, but Insha’Allah in a couple months it will have started to take shape.

I pray you have a fantastic day and please do pass on my regards to everyone within the community.

Jazak’Allahu Khayran.

Kind regards,

And is signed by a Customer Care Advisor of Penny Appeal who’s name has been removed out of respect for their privacy.

I did receive an update about the status of the 1st water well. I asked for it late last week. Here is what I received:

Hi Steven,

I hope you’re well today!

I’ve spoken to our Programmes team and they have good news – we’re due to be getting your water well back a little earlier than originally estimated, in March rather than May! This means that the community site has been chosen for your well and hopefully means construction has now started also.

We can’t wait for your well to start benefiting the chosen village as it will make such a difference to their futures. Even more than that, we can’t wait for you to see what you’ve made possible!

Please let us know if you need anything further in the meantime and please accept our sincerest thanks for your patience in this.

Kind regards,

This is very good news! I am pleased to relay it to the community.

Almost a year later, the water well is finally complete!

Many thanks for making this possible!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Putting economics to work for our ecosystem

By possessing EverGreenCoin you become the backing of EverGreenCoin. Your support in doing so helps all of our initiatives. By mining (aka 'Staking') you help even more and are rewarded for your computational work. Participants and donors are free to trade or sell EGC on the secondary markets. EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. does not receive any profits or financial benefits from these or any sale or trade of EGC on the secondary markets.